1991 Honda Civic HB

are you turning into a driver or just SPL...if just spl...a 1gallon cell will be plenty to get through the lanes...and take up almost no room.....of course if you plan on driving it.......you will need the one you have....
Yeah its going back to SS 1-2 and will be driven to shows, maybe a weekend beater. I have no clue what Tim was thinking when he glassed the floor, a car hitting 150-152 can not and should not ever be in Extreme 2 with guys hitting 175-180.

• My shop will take care of all the body work
  • Motor will be pulled in August, new b16 head will be put on after the block is stroked.
  • Suspension will be upgraded with a chamber kit and new adjustable coil overs
  • 300amp alt that I have hanging out in my shop will be installed with 16v batts
  • Interior is being started on this week.
  • New subs
  • New amps, maybe

sounds like it will turn out nice....
I hope so, btw I still wanted a 16v 8400 or two from you, I just fell short on cash cause of all the unexpected repairs on this car. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Hopefully you still have one or two laying around when I get the money, thanks man

what you want for the cxt's bumpin? i would prolly buy them
not to sure yet I have a few people interested and a few offers already made, I need to find a replacement first before I sell them though.

I gotta say, for my first time using a 4inch coil motor these things are pretty ridicolous, no matter how long or hard I play them, they dont ever get warm.

not to sure yet I have a few people interested and a few offers already made, I need to find a replacement first before I sell them though.
I gotta say, for my first time using a 4inch coil motor these things are pretty ridicolous, no matter how long or hard I play them, they dont ever get warm.
eh, take the other offers if they are good.. dont matter to me. 4" coil is very nice.

**** yo, I never got to hear it...........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

**** yo, I never got to hear it...........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
only people who ever did were the ones at the 3x dbdrag but I have a new install in mind and the civic just wont do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.