18's that can handle 6kwrms?

Well the thing is i compete in SS 1-2 and im going to be running 2 18's on 4 gp3000d's on 16v

i said daily because i drive this car 3-4 days out the week and "bump" here and there..

looks like the RD SHW or TSNS the DD cost too much! and how come the solo X wont take it?

Well the thing is i compete in SS 1-2 and im going to be running 2 18's on 4 gp3000d's on 16v
i said daily because i drive this car 3-4 days out the week and "bump" here and there..

looks like the RD SHW or TSNS the DD cost too much! and how come the solo X wont take it?
becauase as soon as you bottom it out it smashes the former and you got all kindsa coil in your gap

you could have bought my tsns's for less than you'll sell your btls for

Im no solox expert, but I hear stories of them going bad off 3500 rms daily... iiirrcc

Buy it and try it. Let us know how it works out for you

Maybe your build in general isn't structurally capable of attaining 155 to start with?

Do you have any vehicle structurial reinforcement? Do you have them in a wall? Are you running 16v? Are you wanting 155 at the head or in the kick because one is definately easier than the other //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Those BTL's should be able to get to 155 if you have your build setup right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.