18's that can handle 6kwrms?

lol if u really want a sub that can handle that kind of power buy a dd z series sub....
Oh this thread is filled of dd nuthuggers now:rolleyes: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Oh this thread is filled of dd nuthuggers now:rolleyes: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
No, I dont think he is a DD nuthugger.... I just think he is going off of what a lot of people say about the 99Z....But only a SMALL SMALL percentage have used them and know exactly what there capable of and NOT capable of.

Not exactly a daily sub, had one.... hated it.... broke it...

i want to get rid of my BTL's and try something new..Something that will hopefully have me in the 155 dB range
only thing that comes to mind is Atomic APXX's and Kicker Solo X's any thing else?

PS im leaning towards the solo X because of cone area

EDIT 6kwmrs per woofer {kinda daily //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif}
Good luck with that. I dont see the anything handling that power daily, but I will mention some anyways. rd shw (4 inch coil), ddz, smd, Jackhammer (huge coil).

No, I dont think he is a DD nuthugger.... I just think he is going off of what a lot of people say about the 99Z....But only a SMALL SMALL percentage have used them and know exactly what there capable of and NOT capable of.
Not exactly a daily sub, had one.... hated it.... broke it...
It was a joke...

Good luck with that. I dont see the anything handling that power daily, but I will mention some anyways. rd shw (4 inch coil), ddz, smd, Jackhammer (huge coil).
NOT THE SMD!!!! Please EDIT!!! LOL

just cause its a 4" coil doesnt mean anything.... i have yet to see any test results, and We will see what IT REALLY handles daily when I get ahold of one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

NINJA EDIT!!!

I know you were joking, I was enlightening our fellow poster

i want to get rid of my BTL's and try something new..Something that will hopefully have me in the 155 dB range
only thing that comes to mind is Atomic APXX's and Kicker Solo X's any thing else?

PS im leaning towards the solo X because of cone area

EDIT 6kwmrs per woofer {kinda daily //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif}

Neither of these will take 6k daily at all;)

what about the lms ultra? i saw someone on youtube giving insane amount of power to it
Well... The coil and motor are some of the best!!! But when it comes to holding together...

Just ask a few people who have run lots of power to them daily for a while.

Just from what I have seen, the tinsels will usually go first with a lot of power, then the glue, then the triple joint.

LOL... im not hatin... I do like AA
I just read some claims that some of the officials of the sub over at SMD said, and....... we will see...
i was j/k brotha...we will see what that sub can do when it comes out...nobody has tested it out or anything so...wasnt it "supposeably" coming out february?..what hapened to that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.