18" Solo 2-12" Solo's 2 18" MTs

wow this is getting hard to decide now...everyone has picked one of each, and some adding in ones i didnt even list!!!!! lol!
ITS NOT HARD. WE ARE ALL SAYING MT'S... That is except for one certin type-r'd dumb ass, but dont worry about him.

Oh ****, scratch the fo 15's... I didnt know the HCCA-5000 only put out 2500x1 at 1ohm, for some reason I was thinking they made 5000 watts... LOL

Get 2 MT 18's.

Or you could get a 2 10inch Type R's, but you would need more power and about 5 2400 Kinetiks...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

not really gonna compete alot, just want a LOUD ASS daily setup. LOUD like hard to sit in and breathe loud.
Then go with the coming soon set up in your sig... I am telling your the MT's will make you shat your panties.

You'll be like this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Now dont quote me on this but, I am pretty sure MT's > Type-R's everytime. I dont know though, it maybe be tough though, due to the fact that they take 5db's off any RE subs when they meter them now due the the fact that the RE Haters claim they are punk ass sell outs. That and the fact that MECCA adds 5DB's for every R in your car.... I dont know dude its up to you. You can have SQL from the Type-R's or you can get crappy ugly stupid re bass from the MT's, Its up to you. Just remeber when you buy RE you are buying communism....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

im most likely gonna do the mt's...waiting on this guy to come thru, called him today and he didnt answer...i have the money and all...
Sweet, if you get them, remeber that who ever you buy them from, dont have them ship threw UPS, and I am being serious, they some how managed to break one of the bodys on my ID horns last week and wont respond back after I have called and Emailed. I even talked about setting up a claim to some "nice" lady for a while. O yeah and my friend got his 12in MT knocked outta wack by UPS and is still waiting on that money...

UPS FTL

Sweet, if you get them, remeber that who ever you buy them from, dont have them ship threw UPS, and I am being serious, they some how managed to break one of the bodys on my ID horns last week and wont respond back after I have called and Emailed. I even talked about setting up a claim to some "nice" lady for a while. O yeah and my friend got his 12in MT knocked outta wack by UPS and is still waiting on that money...
UPS FTL

Oh yea i work for UPS and i will concure on the argument we like to **** up ****, **** gets tossed everywhere, WE WILL **** UR **** UP BEWARE!!!!!! ha ha

i will be getting the locally...
Awesome, congrats man.

Oh yea i work for UPS and i will concure on the argument we like to **** up ****, **** gets tossed everywhere, WE WILL **** UR **** UP BEWARE!!!!!! ha ha
LOL **** man, its like that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

You think I can get the money for my horn bodies outta UPS, or is it a lost cause.

B campbell wha kinda setup do u have? i mean for his power the L7s would be louder in everyway. juss cuz they are MTs dont mean sh!t.D5000 on a pair of L715 vs the 18MT wit 1 d5000. Mt arent bad subs, but i dont think 2 18Mt vs 4 15 would compare. u can get stupid loud wit the Rs or L7s. i bet the R or L7 would do more wit the power. i have yet to hear a loud MT setup that doesnt have 20kw. and not peakin @50+hz im not A RE hater, juss like to get more for my $$ thats all

u kno wha my vote is and where i stand. get more for ya money

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.