18" FI ssd's any good????

hmmm... well sounds like they can get pretty good and loud... not sure if i would get it loaded though. the idea is to keep it a budget system and by doing that i would want the need for more power to go down. so getting the additional options added would mean more $$ and more $$ for an amp.. it does sound great though
i would get them loaded though, just incase if u want to add more power later on but yeah go for w/e works for you:)

i would get them loaded though, just incase if u want to add more power later on but yeah go for w/e works for you:)
thats very true... later on once i start picking up more hours at work again im sure ill get greedy and want to feed some more power. pick up a db or 2 even if i do this build right.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

thats very true... later on once i start picking up more hours at work again im sure ill get greedy and want to feed some more power. pick up a db or 2 even if i do this build right.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
yeah man trust me you will want more, after having my ssd's for one week i wanted to switch my set up already LOL.. but they were good to me for a long time.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

oh i know.. lol. i switch set ups all the time.. im going to to try to do a pretty sick build right now though... i decided to go with 4 15" memphis pr's. (got a pretty good deal on them so i couldnt pass it up) picked up a hifonics brutus bxi2608 .... gonna be 12 cubes net tuned to 36 hertz... should be doin 145-148's on music. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ... id say for 1000 wrms subs and 147 or so db's that isnt bad. lol...

hmmmmm.good luck with the pr's......my buddy couldnt keep his for more than a week without toasting the coils, arent the pr's rated at like 250 rms? hope you got them real cheap and go easy on them for a while.he had 2 of them on a m1000d.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.