18 inch dc lvl 5 dvc 1 ohm..

Let me rephrase myself "WHAT IS THE ACTUALL RMS ON A DC LVL 5 18" I hear they're 2k rms is under rated and am looking for a "answer" so i can base that info to get a good amp for it.

Lol where i live i believe there are two people who have "audio" one being 4 12 inch dd 3512 i think... and a guy with some btl's which isnt uncommon i just wanna get this dc loud and love opinions from people who have personal experiance with this product like yourself! lol

Lol where i live i believe there are two people who have "audio" one being 4 12 inch dd 3512 i think... and a guy with some btl's which isnt uncommon i just wanna get this dc loud and love opinions from people who have personal experiance with this product like yourself! lol
your box will have a large effect on the power handling. My box is 8 cubes so its a bit large for higher power setups. i will have 2 lvl 5s in a wall off a Z2HV at .5 ohm for burps so thatll probably put around 5k to each one and my box should be around 12 cubes in the end. PM me if you have any questions about em.

I had my 1 18 in a 8 cube box tuned to 32hz off a sundown 3500 and boy, that bitch was loud. Hit 147 on the meter, but i know if i would of worked at it and kept that car, i coulda got a lot closer to the 150 club in that vehicle.

Dayum thats nice im going to do music... and wouldnt mind doing comps might get two boxes made... what specs should i do? its going to be a 93 honda civic hatch and amp im not sure yet lol

build them yourself man...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

depends on power really for box size...but i would say around 8 cubes after displacement. Tuning low for music is what i like, somewhere around 35hz or so.

I was thinking about grabbing this audiopipe ap30001d for temp till i get this other jobb... i love lows //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif)))

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.