170db with 6.5s

Have you looked into doing a bandpass setup? Like a fourth order? You could set it at a 3:1 ratio and get a big bump at tuning. Tune the port to 45 and it will still play into the low 30's but it will have way more output up in the 40-50 range

Yeah I've seen them there and a few other places. They used to be on a lot of pages and like $52 new. Now the few that have them want almost double that

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Absolutely beautiful.
Thanks

Have you looked into doing a bandpass setup? Like a fourth order? You could set it at a 3:1 ratio and get a big bump at tuning. Tune the port to 45 and it will still play into the low 30's but it will have way more output up in the 40-50 range
I haven't considered any other design other than a tline. I've actually only built 1 4th other in my life. I'd like to keep the tuning kinda low. I listen to a lot of decaf

I haven't considered any other design other than a tline. I've actually only built 1 4th other in my life. I'd like to keep the tuning kinda low.
If you want i can model up a few different size boxes and a few different tuning options. I could work on it tomorrow. I think a 4th order would be perfect for a port war because all of the output has to come through one port

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Dub7sonoma

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dub7sonoma
Greenwood, La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date