16 15inch Mojo C3s Build !!!!!

I buy all my stuff there ! I dont work on it there nor do I work there . Eric gives me good deals on equiptment so I have been loyal to the doc for over 13 years !

I buy all my stuff there ! I dont work on it there nor do I work there . Eric gives me good deals on equiptment so I have been loyal to the doc for over 13 years !
I never get good deals from em, ha.

this thread needs more views, any further progress? Are you using all those 4kw pictured??

-Eric

Sorry guys , everytime I come in here to update this the ****in server is down or theres some sort of issue........

Vanrebuild009-1.jpg

Vanrebuild008-1.jpg

Vanrebuild010-1.jpg

Vanrebuild012.jpg

Running into issues with the concrete flooring and how to extend the bottom 15 inches and attach it to the concrete without ripping the concrete out ! Ill update more today.......

Ok ! Worked on it a little today and recieved some packages also !

The ****in concrete had to go...........

Vanrebuild002-2.jpg

Vanrebuild004-3.jpg

Vanrebuild005-3.jpg

Then got a call to come and get some packages what could they be

Vanrebuild006-2.jpg

Vanrebuild008-2.jpg

Vanrebuild015.jpg

Vanrebuild009-2.jpg

Got the bottom framed with 2X4s and then first layer of mdf ! Still one to come over this one and it will be very strong

Vanrebuild012-1.jpg

Vanrebuild013-1.jpg

Vanrebuild014.jpg

I plan on haveing the bottom finished tomorrow and start on the extensions for the sides !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.