159 plus at 36htz build low power testing 2 ia warden 18s nowall

you need to remember my peak is 35.6 htz so i burp 36 it play flat from 35.6 to 38 i just burp 36 for the aw factor and the music i listen to daily is decaf and enhanced and play 28 to 40 range and when its around the peak it very close to burp score and for my budget i work 7 days a week and have spent every cent i made on my truck my step father died last june and he was one of the last ppl that supported me in this hobby my real dad says im retared and says it a dumb hobby so i want to place at least 4th in the us at world finals cause i know he would be proud unlike my dad all i have to say is dont take ppl forgranted cause the next thing you know ther gone he had just retiered and just bought a harley it still in my grauge he never got to ride it so as soon as i get the money im repainting the truck and on the back doors im having him airbrushed on his harley riding into the sunset

not bassrace just mic on with 8 kintilk 16vs 2 500.1s and 2 300 amp alts when i get a chance i will get videos on the term lab showing testing on the new build not sure what it going to do but im very happy with how it working so far and if it fails ya can flame the sh1t out me i dont care

Most music is -6dB when tones are 0dB.
Considering the "music" most people are playing is just sine waves anyway and they pick the ones at resonance, I'd say .5db difference (from what I do at least). If by "music" you mean amy 9 out of 10 songs that are played on the top 40 radio station, 6db easy.

155 is still LOUD.

I watched vid before read the thread. good luck hitting that number with no wall. not saying cant be done but highly unlikely.. good luck tho

will have it on the meter tomorrow driving to work to give more breakin time before burping but with 4 im making like 7200 rms i ALSO TURNT THE GAINS UP RISE IS STILL 6.5 and i cant drive well its plaing cant see lol it hurts very bad

we got a 158.1 off at 37 on 19k but the subs bottomed out and destoyed themselfs so i need more cone controlled thinking about shrinking port area from 207 to 170 range and and baffes to each sub thought or ideas anyone??? im also switch subs to shorter coils stiffer susp and larger spiders for more smooth movement also had thoughts on rounding the slot port on the box and the inside of the box

we got a 158.1 off at 37 on 19k but the subs bottomed out and destoyed themselfs so i need more cone controlled thinking about shrinking port area from 207 to 170 range and and baffes to each sub thought or ideas anyone??? im also switch subs to shorter coils stiffer susp and larger spiders for more smooth movement also had thoughts on rounding the slot port on the box and the inside of the box
Nice job, that will shut the haters up real quick.

Most music is -6dB when tones are 0dB so it makes a huge difference, and music scores are when the system can be played for an extended period of time as opposed to a burp which is with exponentially more power and for a few seconds or less. You fail.
Not really. You can still burp the same score "on music" as you can with test tones.

i said it was a 159 plus build as in a goal and a goal im not stoppin to reached i guess i should call it a 139.9 bassracer to not make ppl mad the last build was call 155plus buuild and to my surprize excided that by 1.5 db although do to it like 90 degrees plus at reagonals i only posted a 155.9 and was beat by team neo joe with a 156.2 and if it does not do it right off the ripp that means i have to test and tweak till it does and the only reason it flexing like it is is the subs are seeing 8.3 cubes each instead of 4.025 cubes with 4 also dropping my peak as in the truck love 30 htz right now and i can play it as long as i want but as staded it was low volume testing im breaking in the woofers on lower power and doing testing before i get my 4 recones for final it will be based on control of subs under power the subs fs and box rise may go with differnt imp coils and differnt spider amounts
Good luck on your goals. I'm sure you'll get there, just keep at it. What I said wasn't meant to take away from what you have done.

Not really. You can still burp the same score "on music" as you can with test tones.
im usually within a couple tenths. but when you get this high its hard to gain. I have seen people at 15k watts just to gain 1 db

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.