159 plus at 36htz build low power testing 2 ia warden 18s nowall

i will get it on the mic tommorw it on about 5000 rms of the 32k avilable and seems louder on music then it was when doing a 156.5 at 36 with my last setup and my other subs will be here tomm or tuesday

im not saying it doing that now it expextations when all 4 subs are in and on 32k is 159s plus on a burp it did a 156.5 at 36 before and should be 158 159 range on 2.5 times the power

im not saying it doing that now it expextations when all 4 subs are in and on 32k is 159s plus on a burp it did a 156.5 at 36 before and should be 158 159 range on 2.5 times the power
Oh ok, you're predicting scores for a setup that's not even completed yet. I love when people do that.

Not saying it isn't possible, but I just find it annoying when people claim big numbers before they ever get on the meter.

and i dont care of everyone says this is impossible they told me the truck would never do a 155 on music it does did a 155.6 at 38 on music and with this rebuild it should get alot louder it will be in florida at finals

and i dont care of everyone says this is impossible they told me the truck would never do a 155 on music it does did a 155.6 at 38 on music and with this rebuild it should get alot louder it will be in florida at finals
Maybe I'll see you there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I get a kick of how people says it does a certain score "on music" at a certain frequency. It's still like burping your system with peak hold! lol
Most music is -6dB when tones are 0dB so it makes a huge difference, and music scores are when the system can be played for an extended period of time as opposed to a burp which is with exponentially more power and for a few seconds or less. You fail.

I HIGHLY doubt you will get a 159 out of that truck no wall without welding the back doors shut. As for "I did 155 when no one said I would be able to," well, I'm sure I could do 155 in a school bus with an unlimited budget too.

I get a kick of how people says it does a certain score "on music" at a certain frequency. It's still like burping your system with peak hold! lol
i said it was a 159 plus build as in a goal and a goal im not stoppin to reached i guess i should call it a 139.9 bassracer to not make ppl mad the last build was call 155plus buuild and to my surprize excided that by 1.5 db although do to it like 90 degrees plus at reagonals i only posted a 155.9 and was beat by team neo joe with a 156.2 and if it does not do it right off the ripp that means i have to test and tweak till it does and the only reason it flexing like it is is the subs are seeing 8.3 cubes each instead of 4.025 cubes with 4 also dropping my peak as in the truck love 30 htz right now and i can play it as long as i want but as staded it was low volume testing im breaking in the woofers on lower power and doing testing before i get my 4 recones for final it will be based on control of subs under power the subs fs and box rise may go with differnt imp coils and differnt spider amounts

and the 155.6 was on music and peak hold or not would play for about a min and do the same score i did not have to burp it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.