Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ... is it really worth all of this bs?
Go after the ebay sellers who say their 1 cube 45hz 15 box will give you great deep bass and super SQ...

Excuse me for believing in my product, I'll change the homepage to a pic of a wally world box with a link to their store locator.

What more do you want?

But they don't claim they make "the best" boxes.And they are around $40

Let me tell ya something bub, "the best" boxes don't have gaps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

It's good you believe in your product, but saying it's the best is pure stupidity.As you have surely not experienced everything out there.

Christ... is it really worth all of this bs?
Go after the ebay sellers who say their 1 cube 45hz 15 box will give you great deep bass and super SQ...

Excuse me for believing in my product, I'll change the homepage to a pic of a wally world box with a link to their store locator.

What more do you want?
I guess letting your products speak for yourself is overrated...

Like I said, it's not your product that bothers me, it's your attitude that somehow, you've stumbled upon the magic bullet for the entire marketplace.

Humility is a good thing sometimes.

Like I said, it's not your product that bothers me, it's your attitude that somehow, you've stumbled upon the magic bullet for the entire marketplace.

It certainly worked out well for Sam Walton...

agreed...
If the effort put into anti TCAB graphics/arguments/bashing were put into something useful, maybe a kid in korea would be eating a full meal tonight //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
tcab helps hungry korean kids? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

destroying bad businesses ftw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif, though they tend to destory themselves //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

agreed...
If the effort put into anti TCAB graphics/arguments/bashing were put into something useful, maybe a kid in korea would be eating a full meal tonight //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Not to sound like an ass (even though I am at heart).Who the **** cares about kids in korea or hubawobamikastun ? So you're less fortunate, that's nice.**** you, don't be begging me for **** over my TV late at night.

That is an assumption based on the guess that if RF were to discontinue the QLogic division of their entire enterprise that each and every employee there would be laid off rather than cross-trained and placed elsewhere. Do you know for a fact that this is so? I'm not nearly so stupid as you apparently have mistakenly been led to believe somehow, guy. Patronizing me is done purely at your peril.
you missed the point again... and its not worth trying to get across

My "peril"... its the internet... cmon now... whether you are smart or stupid has no consequence, its solely how many friends you have on myspace.

But they don't claim they make "the best" boxes.And they are around $40
Let me tell ya something bub, "the best" boxes don't have gaps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

It's good you believe in your product, but saying it's the best is pure stupidity.As you have surely not experienced everything out there.
neither do mine... quote taken out of context.... which was adressed in the thread you got the quote from.

you missed the point again... and its not worth trying to get across
No, Mark, I didn't. The point you were trying to make was based on a false premise which makes it simply foolish.
My "peril"... its the internet... cmon now
Now who's failing to see the point? If you read that as a threat in any way then you're doubly foolish! 'Nuff said.
... whether you are smart or stupid has no consequence, its solely how many friends you have on myspace.
Then I guess that makes me uber-worthless as I do not even have an account there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

The products do speak for themselves, and I also speak for the products //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If I say its the best, thats what I believe.

Its not at all uncommon for any company to say they have the best products... lookup titebond 3 woodglue, they will say its the best.

Is it? I don't think so.

Hey... I'm that guy who shows up late in the thread and is like "WTF is going on?"

but instead I'm just going to say **** you all.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wacky.gif.cf4a48f9e6dfe9504ffd2c946fd2f340.gif :wacky: *****es

I won't say anything about the sub comment.But when I went "under cover" I talked to Mark about a couple things.
A box for "y" SUV would be the same as a box for "x" SUV, and they'd both be the same for "w" ext. cab truck.

He told me straight out that the box would be the same, given the same subs.

So do not give me this "per car" bull ****.
Sounds like a bunch of BS... you were probably the one who asked if the explorer and mountaneer would have the same box...

Saying you swapped a box into the same car and lost .5db at 56hz on the dash doesn't mean anything.... Playing music, at the headrest, both cars will work great with the same box. You can ALWAYS gain something...

Hey... I'm that guy who shows up late in the thread and is like "WTF is going on?"
but instead I'm just going to say **** you all.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wacky.gif.cf4a48f9e6dfe9504ffd2c946fd2f340.gif :wacky: *****es
Best post of the night.

Best post of the night.
Whatever
36.jpg

Sounds like a bunch of BS... you were probably the one who asked if the explorer and mountaneer would have the same box...
Saying you swapped a box into the same car and lost .5db at 56hz on the dash doesn't mean anything.... Playing music, at the headrest, both cars will work great with the same box. You can ALWAYS gain something...
I'm not following you. If SPL is the only objective measure to how good a box performs, then how can a lower-scoring box be better? How are you judging it as better playing music?

Sure, that half a dB could be picked up somewhere else, like adding or removing deadening, for example - but that's not a variable to even consider. The only one in question is the enclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Randy Savage

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Randy Savage
New York
Start date
Participants