150dbzzz with this?

With that power i'd get something that was a bit more efficient for that power. Something like a DC LVL4xl would be really good with that power, granted it would laugh at it daily but still get loud. 

Look in my sig, i only have 3500 or so watts going to a pair of 12" LVL4xls in a trunk car and am extremely close to a 150.
dude you guys are so clueless when it comes to power an subs. the lvl 4's are made for ground pounding that is why it don't take much power to move them. the hw on the other hand was intended for spl an some qround pounding i think. they need more power like the earliar poster said they do need more power. now the 3250 at .5 ohm load does about 3400 watts i think i am not for sure but i would check it out on rd site for sure an make **** sure you have the electrical system to feed that lil monster.

what size subs are using by the way. 12's 15's what. if 12's i think 10cubes is seriously toooooooooo big for 12's an about too big for 15's. i have seen guys put a 4 cube box in an suv an pop 150 with 3500 watts. but testin an testin an test would help fo sho.

dude you guys are so clueless when it comes to power an subs. the lvl 4's are made for ground pounding that is why it don't take much power to move them. the hw on the other hand was intended for spl an some qround pounding i think. they need more power like the earliar poster said they do need more power. now the 3250 at .5 ohm load does about 3400 watts i think i am not for sure but i would check it out on rd site for sure an make **** sure you have the electrical system to feed that lil monster. what size subs are using by the way. 12's 15's what. if 12's i think 10cubes is seriously toooooooooo big for 12's an about too big for 15's. i have seen guys put a 4 cube box in an suv an pop 150 with 3500 watts. but testin an testin an test would help fo sho.
18's im getting 1 more 3250.1 as soon as steve call's me next week i hope and im running the 1 i have at .5ohms now and tuned to 32hz and my tires flex as much as my windshild lol but i wonted to know about the tuning it to 36hz by cutting my port down for a comp sunday but im going to have to make my port 14" deep aposed to 21.5 and i dont wont port noise or hurt anything by doing it

her are the specs on the amp but @ 0.8ohms and i running mine at .5 so i dont know

The RD series amplifiers deliver a ton of power with a low distortion rate. We used the best parts we could find to give you a top quality amplifier that anyone would be proud to show off. With their clean looks and sleek finish, they’ll look good in any install. So whether it’s an elegant sound quality setup or a high powered SPL vehicle, the RD series amplifiers have you covered.

Features

Digital class-D linkable mono block amplifier

MOSFET PWM power supply

Daisy-chain through output RCA

Double sided through hole epoxy PCB

Stable into 1 ohm and 2 ohm parallel amplifier connection availability

24dB/oct variable crossover

Variable subsonic filter

Variable bass boost

Variable low pass filter

Variable phase shift

Efficiency : 86% @ 4 ohm, at 100Hz

Multi-way protection circuitry (Thermal/over current/speaker short/speaker dc protection)

RCA line input

Tested voltage & THD : 14.4V & less than 1% THD

Operating voltage : DC 10V~18V power input- 2008 models

Wired remote controller

MSRP

$1399.00

Specifications

RMS power, 2 ohm linkable/dual mono 5600w x 1ch

RMS power, 0.875 ohm mono 3750w x1ch

RMS power, 1 ohm mono 3000w x1ch

RMS power, 2 ohm mono 1500w x1ch

RMS power, 4 ohm mono 750w x1ch

Signal to Noise Ratio >100dB

Low pass frequency crossover 35Hz~300Hz

Subsonic filter 10Hz~60Hz

Bass boost @ 45Hz 0~18dB

Phase shift control 0~180 degree

Frequency response 10Hz~350Hz (+/- 1dB)

T.H.D @ 4 ohm

Efficiency @ 4 ohm 86%

Fuse rating 300A(external type fuse - not included)

Input Sensitivity 200mV to 6V (+/- 5%)

Dimensions 222(W) x 52(H) x 590(L)mm

Click for product manual ››

dude you guys are so clueless when it comes to power an subs. the lvl 4's are made for ground pounding that is why it don't take much power to move them. the hw on the other hand was intended for spl an some qround pounding i think. they need more power like the earliar poster said they do need more power. now the 3250 at .5 ohm load does about 3400 watts i think i am not for sure but i would check it out on rd site for sure an make **** sure you have the electrical system to feed that lil monster. what size subs are using by the way. 12's 15's what. if 12's i think 10cubes is seriously toooooooooo big for 12's an about too big for 15's. i have seen guys put a 4 cube box in an suv an pop 150 with 3500 watts. but testin an testin an test would help fo sho.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

dude its hard to tell, i mean i have seen guys do 50's at low freq. i heard of a guy doing it at 28 hertz not sure if its for real but i heard about it. logically higher tuning is for spl but with my setup its tuned high but it gets down an get the lows pretty **** good i think soo. i would say with 5600 watts an the subs you have i would say that its do able. but you really need to test cause if you can get a 149 out of it as is i can almost promise you its a 50 in it. sometimes its just the matter of finding it in your box or your vehicle.

ooooohhhh skip **** man cut the boi some slack man he just curious, but i thi nk i feel where ya coming from man, asking is not the way

TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING AN MORE TESTING.

i think i have stressed that enought to him anyway, that your gonna have to try everything lol like i said you was doing low 50's with 4 10's so i know he can get close with the 18's, but your gonna have to test.

Too many variables to estimate a TL score on the sole basis of gear/equipment. Each vehicle has different transient responses in cabin just like a box. The highest numbers you see are all from trial and error. You can estimate a good daily sounding setup, but for strict SPL purposes, you've just gotta dive in and try **** until you get something that clicks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mecaspl151

10+ year member
mecaspl151
sugervally
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from