1500 watts at 1 ohm to high for l7 15?

depends on how long ya want the sub to live...

they do not have the best suspension or coil formers so they do not do well if they get hot...

in a ported enclosure 4.25-5 cf I would say maybe but sealed, I doubt it will take it for long...

Sealed takes more power than ported........it will blow faster in a ported box.
are you smoking the kush dude?

sealed requires more power for the same loudness...

look in the manual also...

750 rms is the max for a sealed box and 600 IIRC for ported..

but I have installed plenty of these junk subs to know what they will take and what it takes to make em do it...

got a customer that has his 12" L7 running on a solid 1200 rms daily in 3.5 tuned at 37.... over 3 years...

they will do it if done right. they just sound like crap no matter what..

Sealed takes more power than ported........it will blow faster in a ported box.

but I have installed plenty of these junk subs to know what they will take and what it takes to make em do it...

got a customer that has his 12" L7 running on a solid 1200 rms daily in 3.5 tuned at 37.... over 3 years...

Youre an idiot Sic, you just proved him right, the power handling sealed is more bc the suspension is put under less stress sealed. the sub is more likely to blow in a ported box because theres less air pressure to keep the sub from bottoming out or over extending and tearing spiders and tinsels.

ever hear of imp rise???????????????????????

fail deny //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.