1500 Watt Amplifier

Ford
10+ year member

I am looking for a 1500 watt amplifier which can be run at 1 ohm. I have been looking at the SAZ-1500D. I have also caught wind of the Mb Quart onx1500.1D. I know the SAZ-1500D is a much better amp but I am wondering if I should buy the onx1500 because I only plan to keep this system for a year. I have enough for either amp but I want to know if the SAZ-1500D is worth it.

Duh, it's Sundown. Everybody knows Sundown is the god of Car Audio Sundown. Sundown is Sundown amazing Sundown.
Were you raised to act as if you were 12?

the saz is worth the cost also look at the dc 1.2
I have looked into the dc 1.2 and The closest local rep said he could do 380 delivered. Would that be a smarter choice than purchasing the saz off woofersetc and having it shipped?

Is Clay from A-team audio? I am actually dealing with a guy named Richard A-team audio sent me to him considering I'm from up north.

Oh? What is that Amp priced at regularly? I could probably make a purchase tomorrow depending on how fast I get a hold of him in the morning.

all your really paying for on a sundown is the name but its backed...still there is a lot of good companies out there that have the same wattage as a sundown but a lot cheaper
You DO realize what you just did by posting that, right? This is going to be fun, lol..... In. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.