coolahan
10+ year member

141.6 dB @ 36hz
Oklahoma
15" tc-9 based subs

dual 2

1000wrms

bought them off teamquakecelika and never got them hooked up

$210 + shipping for both ( will not move... low balling my self just need money)

pics:

SANY0037.jpg

SANY0030.jpg

SANY0032.jpg

SANY0029.jpg

**** One of these subs has a crack in one of the spokes on the basket... it will NOT have a affect on the sound nor the durability of the sub though.

no.. it was a defect in the making is what i was told..

either way the crack is not going to take away nor make this sub any less efficient

you guys i've hit a really hard time.. i need the cash 250 shipped and i'll throw in a power acoustik 3 farad capacitor... even if you don't need them please help me out

2 of these will slam pretty hard... there is alot of videos on these around the forums.. the crack is not bad once again.. it WILL NOT affect this sub in performance or any other way..

they can handle the same amount of power as the 15 sx

The power handling of these is rated slightly lower than an SX, but honestly I would consider power handling to be roughly the same, and SQ on this I would say is a little better than a SX, also a little more suited to sealed than ported than an SX is.

All in all, 2 of these babies will slam in almost any application, and sound pretty good doing it.

You will never find an SX this cheap, so buy these tc9s!

Oh and one more thing, try selling on craigslist, get a bunch of good pics up (not the ones you have listed) and BE PROFESSIONAL about your post.

Thats how I got mine sold for slightly MORE than what I paid for them on here minus the shipping.

Takes a little bit of luck too, but good luck with the sale.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.