15" Subwoofer choice

Sundown X15 would be perfect for your power. They have sick subs. Other than that, maybe a DD 3500 15? There are tons of options, especially with many newer less known companies which a lot of users on here rave about.

Assuming you have to electrical upgrades to push 1500 watts on sub-stage alone (especially at idle).
I am going to do the big 3 and add a 2nd 75ah battery to help stiffen the electrical.

The truck has a 160 amp stock alternator currently and I know it is not putting that out at idle so I will not actually see 1500 out of it but a healthy 1000 watts should be in reach.

After the upgrades I can check with my multi meter to see what voltage I am at.

Ok I wound up with a IA Death Row 15" it is the last generation model that is on close out and discounted to $299 shipped with full warranty fwiw

It should be fine for an old man like me

Thanks to all who commented I really appreciate the help

I am going to do the big 3 and add a 2nd 75ah battery to help stiffen the electrical.The truck has a 160 amp stock alternator
That's actually pretty decent for a stock alt (2nd battery and volt meter are great investments for sure).
Ok I wound up with a IA Death Row 15" it is the last generation model that is on close out and discounted to $299 shipped
Great sub and great price (post pictures when you get it in the car).

Ok I wound up with a IA Death Row 15" it is the last generation model that is on close out and discounted to $299 shipped with full warranty fwiw It should be fine for an old man like me

Thanks to all who commented I really appreciate the help
who has it for that price??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.