15" sub recommendations

PsychoZX
10+ year member

I just picked up a Kicker ZX750.1 amp (903w rms according to the test sheet) and I am looking for a nice 15" sub to replace POS Audiobahn 10 I currently have. I was thinking about either the Acendent Audio Arsenal or TC Sounds TC-9. Which of those two should I choose (or should I look at something else). I like clean accurate bass but still want plenty of thump. I would like to stay under $300 but will go up to $400 if the extra money is worth it.

Also I am not sure If there are any HO alternators for my 2001 Nissan Sentra 2.0se so will I be ok with just the big 3 upgrade? My Battery is an Exide Premium Type 35-60, do I need to upgrade to an Optima? What about getting a cap? On that note is there anyone near Newport News that could help me do the big 3? Sorry for so many questions, It ***** being a noob at this kind of stuff. I'd greatly appreciate any help.

Also you will definitely be okay with just a big 3 upgrade, with just 900 watts. You should not need a battery but it never hurt to upgrade if you have the extra cash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif dont get a capacitor

How does the TC-9 and Arsenal compare with some of the things you guys have mentioned? I am mainly looking for great SQ. When I think about it my Audiobahn AW1006t is almost loud enough for me. Unfortunately it sounds like utter crap.

How does the TC-9 and Arsenal compare with some of the things you guys have mentioned? I am mainly looking for great SQ. When I think about it my Audiobahn AW1006t is almost loud enough for me. Unfortunately it sounds like utter crap.
The RL-P is actually TC9 based if im not mistaken, can be had for around 175-200 used on the classifieds on this forum

the mag is slightly louder than an rl-p with better SQ, in my opinion, but the price difference is there too sooo yeah.

the dd35 series... its been a while since ive heard it so i dont want to compare it to others but i know it got NASTY loud while sounding great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.