SOLD 15" sonotubes, $30 plus ship each; C&D tech Bat, $60 plus shipping

ktraughb
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i have two 15" sonotubes that i built last year and never even got around to using them. i double baffled the front and rear. they have 8" ports, which i flared with a turkey fryer. they are tuned , i think, at 51 Hz. they are actually 3 cubic feet each. $30 each plus ship, but you probably wouldnt want to pay it, theyre big.

i also have a C&D technologies 540 High Rate series battery. yes this has another thread floating around somewhere, but i cant find it. the price on it is $60 plus shipping, which is a steal. it has great voltage and is a monster battery. 100 lbs battery. has the threaded terminals. i will try to get pics of this up on friday evening, that is the soonest time i will have a working camera.

like i said, no pics on bat until friday. camera has a charging problem. lemme see if it will work by simply using usb on the comp. if it does, ill have some pics up soon. ill also check on pics for the tubes, i took them like 6 months ago, and theyve never left storage. if you want dated pics theyll have to wait til friday night.

I would love to take those tubes off your hands take fifty for both I can pick up this weekend. Live in louisville and my name is Bud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ktraughb

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ktraughb
Louisville, ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date