SOLD 18" RD alpha V1 + enclosure + Crystal SSCS comps

trey4sports
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
KCMO
well, i just had a box built for this bad boy and due to college expenses im going to have to sell the sub and the box as well (when it arrives)

the sub is an 18" RD alpha V1 it was custom built for Evan Wiles from team havoc audio and it has an extra stiff suspension.

good for 2k RMS

Dual 2ohm VC

$275 shipped

PRICE DROP

$260 shipped!

whoever buys the sub has first dibs on the box as well. box is 50" across by 20" tall by 20" deep.

6.75 cubes @34 HZ sub up port up

not listing a price because i dont have the box yet and its not for sale until i recieve it so i can verify its quality.

and lastly i have a set of 6.5" Crystal SSCS comps for sale. i sold them locally and then the buyer renigged after a week. I tested them out and they still work great, however one of the crossovers seems to have came loose inside the case, but still works

$140 shipped

or 400 shipped for both.

PRICE DROP

$390 shipped

how did you like those crystal comps?? i have been thinking about trying out a pair

great comps, only set of aftermarket ive ever had but i ran 150 to em and they took it like a champ.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.