15" Fi Audio btl neo n2

jersyn82

Senior VIP Member
ohio
I am loving this speaker although I don't have a lot to compare it to. Beats out the hdc3 I had in a custom professional built box by far. I had a cab1600 on it and just Lanzar opti 1400 on the Fi. I built a box 4.4cu. @ 32hz. Definitely isn't the prettiest thing but man does it sound good. Going to buy a new alternator soon. I can't wait to to see this thing on 2k+. Anyone ever have one on 2000w chime in to tell me how good it sounded. Thanks to the people that helped me on the small build

Last edited by a moderator:
I am loving this speaker although I don't have a lot to compare it to. Beats out the hdc3 I had in a custom professional built box by far. I had a cab1600 on it and just Lanzar opti 1400 on the Fi. I built a box 4.4cu. @ 32hz. Definitely isn't the prettiest thing but man does it sound good. Going to buy a new alternator soon. I can't wait to to see this thing on 2k+. Anyone ever have one on 2000w chime in to tell me how good it sounded. Thanks to the people that helped me on the small build
Any pics of the box/amp?..

BTL line has always been pretty top end. I've played with those B2 motors before and they're pretty nice. Overall they should have no problem hanging with 2K, and you might even consider bumping up to a 2500w amp to really throw it around.

has anyone heard the SMD double motor subs in action? I have seen a youtuber called mystonermind playing around with one and has even plugged it into a wall socket at 220 volts to each coil and it handled it like a champ free air. Ascendant audio made sub and looks positively ridiculous for power handling and excursion

Maybe if boomingrandpa would listen hed have good results too
lol ouch...glad someone else said it. He's got other priorities I've read before he can think about buying another sub. Or amp. Or whatever.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.