15 Inch sub in a regualar cab help

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm putting a Rockford Fosgate P3 15 in my 2003 Silverado, just one. I'm removing the center console for more space, and I'm looking for recommendations for the box, I can build to any specs needed. I am pretty sure the sub needs 2.25cu ft of air to perform well. I can make my box as tall as I need to, and it can be 10 depth. Ported, sealed? Any help please?

Years ago I had a buddy of mine install a 15" Rockford in a regular cab Nissan Hardbody...I think it was a sealed enclosure and he inverted the sub right between his bucket seats.......Sounded pretty good and we used the sub motor for an armrest...LMAO

I'm putting a Rockford Fosgate P3 15 in my 2003 Silverado, just one. I'm removing the center console for more space, and I'm looking for recommendations for the box, I can build to any specs needed. I am pretty sure the sub needs 2.25cu ft of air to perform well. I can make my box as tall as I need to, and it can be 10 depth. Ported, sealed? Any help please?
have you measured to see if it will even fit?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.