15 inch ID v.3 4th order 1.65 sealed 1.75 ported tuned to 50hz with 6 inch aeroport

Participant count
  • Participant list
It is roughly what ID recommends I did another one for an Earthquake DBXi 10 and I cannot believe how good it sounds and it is midsized as well. The ID's are designed for small boxes. The large sealed is only 1.7 and it sounds great. We will see I might have just gotten lucky on the earthquake.

Try it it is like making a ported box pretty easy. I have done a couple and have always really liked the way they both sounded loud with a punch and good lows. I did make a third that ****** with and TC sounds OEM 10 it was very low low but had nasty high resonance that could not be crossed out. So I can see how if you do not use the right sub or wrong specs on box how easy it is to mess up. I like it because you can push it in the corner and really load it off the corner which adds silly db's easily plus you can throw gold bags on it soccer balls and do not have to worry about it. My 10 inch earthquake DBXI sounds like a good 12 ported. Shakes the hell out of the car loaded in the trunk corner.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.