in general

Participant count
  • Participant list
Testing would be your best bet, doing sub back I'm curious if you plan to do an external port or if you plan to port to the back side of the trunk. If you do the later of the two, then you have to watch how close you get to chocking off the port on the side of the strut tower.

i was just going to do two internal 4 " ports. i have plenty of room in the trunk. its just getting the box in the trunk. i can only go 29" wide, but inside the trunk i have about 36" of trunk space. maybe even more than that. i was planning on running the ports on one side of the box, and have the sub on the ther side of the box firing towards the back.

i was just going to do two internal 4 " ports. i have plenty of room in the trunk. its just getting the box in the trunk. i can only go 29" wide, but inside the trunk i have about 36" of trunk space. maybe even more than that. i was planning on running the ports on one side of the box, and have the sub on the ther side of the box firing towards the back.
You want to keep the sub as far from the port opening as possible. So mount the sub closest to the wall the ports will be mounted on. But yes, testing the different alignments would be your best bet if possible. Hard to tell which YOU will like best.

You want to keep the sub as far from the port opening as possible. So mount the sub closest to the wall the ports will be mounted on. But yes, testing the different alignments would be your best bet if possible. Hard to tell which YOU will like best.
oh snap i thought it was the complete opposite. in that case i may just do 1 6 inch aero.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.