15 for car and home under $300?

Participant count
  • Participant list

DeuceLee
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Midwest
fire away a list for me of what you think is the best, biggest, baddest, loudest, and still very clean 15 that can double up for home and auto...

needs to be able to take 1300rms at 1 ohms for auto and be 4 ohms for home...

the obvious choice here seems to be the mach5audio ixl15...

is there any other beasts out there that would match?

fire away a list for me of what you think is the best, biggest, baddest, loudest, and still very clean 15 that can double up for home and auto...
needs to be able to take 1300rms at 1 ohms for auto and be 4 ohms for home...

the obvious choice here seems to be the mach5audio ixl15...

is there any other beasts out there that would match?
I'd take an older RE XXX. Those things have great low end and would shake your nuts off in a nice HT setup.

I'd take an older RE XXX. Those things have great low end and would shake your nuts off in a nice HT setup.
true...........but those beasts are hard to come buy...a good shape 15 will surely not go for $300 either...

$300 is the shipped price and it's really on the top end of my spectrum already...i was really looking for $250 but decided to stretch it to 3 bills already...

I know 3 bills isn't that much money but just trying to get the best thing i can get for it...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.