$149.99 installed for a Pioneer DEH3700MP good deal?

I'd check out ebay. You can get a much better Pioneer unit with better capabilities for the same price. You can always take it somewhere later for them to install it if you don't want to do it yourself --- even though its simple...

If u get through crutchfield its probably gonnna be the same BUT you get the harness and other free goodies that Circuit city will charge. So if you wanted to try to install it urself that would be the cheapest.

*edit* about the pre out go to Crutchfield or to Pioneer site and check the specs. IT should tell u something about taht.

no it doesn't have subwoofer preamp outputs. only has front and rear preamp outputs

if your niece gets it installed @ Circuit City it going to be more like $166.30 because it's 149.99 + tax + wiring harnesse = $166.30 . check this link out CHICK HERE

the pioneer premier deh-p470mp has front and rear or sub preamp outputs.

the pioneer deh-p4700mp only has front and rear preamp outputs.

If I didn't lose my Metra book I'd be able to tell you exactly what you need...but normal installs break down like so:

Pioneer Deh-p3700mp- $114.99

Installation- $35

Wiring harness #1- $15.99

Wiring harness #2- $5.99

Dash kit- $17.99

Shop fee- $3.99

=$193.86

+ tax

The way CC does it with free install is charge you $35 for an install and just take that price away from the radio.

ALPINE has the CDA-9847 with 3 pairs of outputs - front, rear and sub

the CDA-9845 has 2 pairs of outputs - front, rear or sub

the CDA-9843 has 1 pairs of outputs - front or sub

KENWOOD has the KDC-MP4028 with 3 pairs of outputs - front, rear and sub

PANASONIC has the CQ-C5301U with 3 pairs of outputs - front, rear and sub

SONY has the Sony CDX-F5710with 3 pairs of outputs - front, rear and sub

ALPINE has the CDA-9847 with 3 pairs of outputs - front, rear and subthe CDA-9845 has 2 pairs of outputs - front, rear or sub

the CDA-9843 has 1 pairs of outputs - front or sub

KENWOOD has the KDC-MP4028 with 3 pairs of outputs - front, rear and sub

PANASONIC has the CQ-C5301U with 3 pairs of outputs - front, rear and sub

SONY has the Sony CDX-F5710with 3 pairs of outputs - front, rear and sub
Are these listed within the $180 price budget?

the CDA-9845, CDA-9843, KDC-MP4028, CDX-F5710 decks are within the $180 price budget and the others are little more like $190-195. but it also depends where you get them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.