'14 Silverado blowthrough 4th order, 2 X 15"s, Nendo 5500, plexi, etc

A cali walk through is where you cut the ENTIRE back of the cab out, the entire front of the bed out, (not just a slot)finish them off nice, and gasket/join the two halve together with a solid cap on the truck bed. Hence, a walk through ... and it was believed to have started out in cali back in the late 80's very early 90's ... Hence California Walkthrough ....

And that's a serious cut job on a new truck, and we used to do them without a seconds thought .....

A cali walk through is where you cut the ENTIRE back of the cab out, the entire front of the bed out, (not just a slot)finish them off nice, and gasket/join the two halve together with a solid cap on the truck bed. Hence, a walk through ... and it was believed to have started out in cali back in the late 80's very early 90's ... Hence California Walkthrough ....
And that's a serious cut job on a new truck, and we used to do them without a seconds thought .....
Had to be cali with all us mexicans and our singlecabs lol

Had to be cali with all us mexicans and our singlecabs lol
Bahahaha, funny this is, the owner is Mexican. Lolol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Lovin' the install.. Who can say they got a brand new truck and they cut a hole in it!? OP can
Thanks man, my customer loves it.

Well of course not-I'm just thinking if it already has one built in from the factory even better.
Well I doubt the factory is gonna put 2 15s in a band pass in a truck considering that's not usually what a truck is used for...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.