'14 Silverado blowthrough 4th order, 2 X 15"s, Nendo 5500, plexi, etc

yes sir, here comes another 100 pics give me a couple mins
there you are, sir

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

oohhh, thats purdy ....
thanks man. just waiting on plexi for the amp so i can invert it with LEDS, my vinyl stickers to come in so i can apply those to the plexi inbetween the batts, wire up some more led and put them all on a switch.

You deserve to be shot in the head for cutting up such a new truck......

Nice build, but your friend should of kept it small and got a older vehicle or a trunk car to do this to.

I can't believe you went and cut up a brand new truck still under warranty. Hope he doesn't have any issues cuz no dealership is gonna fix a truck with holes cut in it and a pile of sound equipment.

Regardless, I love blowthroughs and the build is clean. Don't forget your sound deadener //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Have either of you guys been to a national sound off competition??? or even a state level car or audio show? All kinds of new vehicles cut up ... kinda common place really .....

I personally have cut up several new S-10's,Ranger's, ect... over the years .... Ever see a "California walk-thru" ?? Talk about cutting up a new truck ..lol ...

Have either of you guys been to a national sound off competition??? or even a state level car or audio show? All kinds of new vehicles cut up ... kinda common place really .....
I personally have cut up several new S-10's,Ranger's, ect... over the years .... Ever see a "California walk-thru" ?? Talk about cutting up a new truck ..lol ...
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif now were not speaking of jumpin our cars, but it sure is nice to remind someone how bad it hurts to see him cut up a truck id love to have hahaha.

You deserve to be shot in the head for cutting up such a new truck......
Nice build, but your friend should of kept it small and got a older vehicle or a trunk car to do this to.
People like you remind me why I don't even post on the forums anymore.

I can't believe you went and cut up a brand new truck still under warranty. Hope he doesn't have any issues cuz no dealership is gonna fix a truck with holes cut in it and a pile of sound equipment.
Regardless, I love blowthroughs and the build is clean. Don't forget your sound deadener //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Owner of the truck **** near pisses money. He could honestly give a fvck about a warranty. When I glass the doors I will be deadening the whole cab. Should be fun

Newbs man.. Newbs everywhere

We've got one on our team. 04 Silverado, 8 dc level 4 15s on 2 B2 m1us

In the custom aftermarket automotive world we say "whats this warranty you speak of? Never heard of it."
Lulz

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif now were not speaking of jumpin our cars, but it sure is nice to remind someone how bad it hurts to see him cut up a truck id love to have hahaha.
As I said lol. Owner could give a ****. I've done a couple blowthroughs now their fun

People like you remind me why I don't even post on the forums anymore.

Owner of the truck **** near pisses money. He could honestly give a fvck about a warranty. When I glass the doors I will be deadening the whole cab. Should be fun

Newbs man.. Newbs everywhere

We've got one on our team. 04 Silverado, 8 dc level 4 15s on 2 B2 m1us

Lulz

As I said lol. Owner could give a ****. I've done a couple blowthroughs now their fun
I don't know why people get pissed when you do extreme installs. The build looks great!

If its not your vehicle, why do you care? People need to stop running their mouths

I was never speaking of jumpin cars either.... do you not know what a cali walk through is???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.