125w x 4 Ch Under $250

Danm they are now out of those Eclipse amplifiers. Well I guess the saga continues. I want either a new or factory refurbished amplifier. If no others I will end up getting that ZX650.5.

What about the Kicker SX700.4 , I know they are supposed to be good, but they were only made for 1 lineup, was it because they had too many problems? Or they didnt sell that well? I can get one refurbished or $225 shipped. Its digital too, that just means all the settings are digital instead of analog right?

The kicker SX amps are not the most reliable, my friends broke under warranty twice (700.4). He also bought a SX 1250.1 from a place online, showed up used even though they said it was new, didn't work and had to get repaired by kicker for over $100. After working as a kicker dealer, I wouldn't buy one of their amps ever.

Ok, well I need suggestions guys. I have been looking for an amp for about 2 weeks and havent found anything I was really into. If no deals at the moment i'll just hold off and buy 2 pair of PG RSD component sets. I want to go 6.5" pair for the front and 5.25" set for the rear. For clarity for the ppl in the back, but when I dont carry passengers the rears will be off.

200 plus ship I will sell you one of mine. I got 2 that I never used. Bought them off ebay new, but they were looked at and I tested them so I can't call them new.
I'll keep that in mind. thanks. If I dont find any deals soon. I just like to buy from establishments, nothing personal. Private sales are my last resort.

I'll keep that in mind. thanks. If I dont find any deals soon. I just like to buy from establishments, nothing personal. Private sales are my last resort.
I understand fully. I don't really want to sell you one, but I would if this is the amp you really wanted. They pop up on eBay every now and then and when they do, I get them. That's why I have 3 now.

What does anyone think of the Alphasonik PMA4150A. It is supposed to do 150w x 4. I can get it for around $220. Is it a clean sounding amplifier? I like the looks of it. Does it come with a volt meter? It shows something like a volt meter, but im not sure it is one.

I ordered a JBL PX300.4 (123.5W x 4 ch @ 4 ohm) and I hear they are underrated, so we will see what they do to those RSD components. Got my hands on one for around $120 refurbished. We will see how it does. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.