120ish rms at 4 ohm 4ch 6.5" comps

got an amp that does 100 watts rms and the mids for the comps are supposed to be here tomorrow
what amp? and i need a full set of comps

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Ive got a set of under rated Eclipse SC6500 comps. $100 shipped.
tempting

i dont think the sony es 7547 can do it but i haz one fs
yeah i dont think that will enough. this stuff is for a friend and he went and bought some plate speakers for his rear speakers and the are 120RMS and i dont wanna underpower them much.

The amp is a efx hd 4300 it's rated ar 65 wattsper channel But it had a birth that said 100 watts rms per channel at 4 ohms. It's been good to me since I bought it new a couple of years back. Only took it out cuz I got a dc 175.4 now. Works great looks pretty good too strong amp. The comps are Cdt t25 tweets. Cdt ex 470 crossovers and rainbow Mids just waiting on the Mids should be here today tho

The amp is a efx hd 4300 it's rated ar 65 wattsper channel But it had a birth that said 100 watts rms per channel at 4 ohms. It's been good to me since I bought it new a couple of years back. Only took it out cuz I got a dc 175.4 now. Works great looks pretty good too strong amp. The comps are Cdt t25 tweets. Cdt ex 470 crossovers and rainbow Mids just waiting on the Mids should be here today tho
how much for both? just seems hard anything made by scosche is underated

how much for both? just seems hard anything made by scosche is underated
yea i was kinda iffy when i bought it .but it does sound pretty good and does the power .i tried a pdx 100.4 and it was just as loud.110 shipped for the amp and 150 shipped for the comps or both for 250 shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.