1200-1500 rms @ 1 ohm

ed nine.1 195 brand new
never worked with ED, hows the quality and sound and power they put out, over rated or under?

aww man, when do they plan to have them in stock? looking for a RIGHT NOW sorta amp not one i gotta wait for

Well if you wanted to spend more for a better quality amp I got a Crossfire xp1400 been benched at 1700rms at 1ohm. 250.00 shipped. it is in perfect condition comes with orignal box and gain knob.

Well if you wanted to spend more for a better quality amp I got a Crossfire xp1400 been benched at 1700rms at 1ohm. 250.00 shipped. it is in perfect condition comes with orignal box and gain knob.
1700 @ 1 ohm might be too much, i was hoping to not give a full 750 to each so 1500 was the most i wanted to see from an amp

never worked with ED, hows the quality and sound and power they put out, over rated or under?
aww man, when do they plan to have them in stock? looking for a RIGHT NOW sorta amp not one i gotta wait for
called them and they said they just got them in stock on wend and should ship out today or by monday, they are great amps look at the reviews, 5 year warranty, there rated at 12.5 volts and with 14 can put 1500 plus

WHat kind of car? My truck would insta die ... my battery dial that tells me the volts like drops nearly to bottom when in idleing and i only have 1200 watts..

WHat kind of car? My truck would insta die ... my battery dial that tells me the volts like drops nearly to bottom when in idleing and i only have 1200 watts..
Scion xB with a HC1800 in the front and HC800 backup.

Scion xB with a HC1800 in the front and HC800 backup.
I want that car so bad... it just looks like a sub machine... so much air space and room in there.. at Formula D some guy had a XB with 4 15's in like a bongo drum box idk what its called it was sick though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.