SOLD 12" Oz Audio Matrix Elite Sub $200

Participant count
  • Participant list

JayRich
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Richmond, VA
Up for sale is my 12" Oz Audio Matrix Elite Subwoofer. Dual 2. Was in my girlfriends truck for around 6 months then changed out and put in a DIYMA R12 instead. Its been sitting in a box for the past 8 months in my guest bedroom.

It was played in a sealed application only, with only 400rms going to it. its rated at 700 but can take 800-900 with the gains set correctly but is very efficient and would not need that much. Very similar to the IDMAX. Here are some specs from Oz Audio

Here are some Specs

Impedance Dual 2 Ohm

Power Handling (RMS/Peak) 700/1400

Sensitivity (1W/1M) 86 dB /

Frequency Response 18-500 Hz

Xmax (mm) 25 MM

Fs (Hz) 33

Mounting Depth 7-1/8"

Mounting Diameter 11-1/8"

Voice Coil Diameter 2.0"

A U-Turn Hyper Surround composed of dense UV treated foam, shaped into a nonstandard profile representing a "U".

This design accomplishes two goals: The cone's surface area is maximized, therefore maximizing SPL output.

Additionally, the surround's taller profile allows for increased Xmax and linearity.

A three layer cone comprised of two layers of braided glass fiver wit a layer of nomex

sandwiched in between to create a material which is extremely rigid, yet remarkably lightweight.

A competition style aluminum die-cast basket

Underlap cone attachment

The spider assembly comprised of blended cotton and nomex, called conex,

results in a materiel that is flexible like cotton, yet has the tensile strength of nomex.

Additionally, the lead wires are interwoven into the spider to eliminate breakage during extreme SPL excursion.

Dual wound, 2-inch voice coils on a glass fiber former for the 10" and 12" speakers. .

Cross-Vent intercooling through the basket to allow the voice coils to remain cool during operation.

150 ounce triple magnet motor assembly

P.S. I have multiple references here just check the link in my sig and have a 100% feedback rating on ebay with 209 positive feedback

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.