SOLD 12" Custom Sub Box, 2 12" Crunch Audio Pro Series, 1 RF 12" and more!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jdg784
10+ year member

Yep..I'm God
Ok..well cleaning out my closet to make room for some new stuff at the benefit of you guys. I've got

1-Q-Logic 12" sub box, sealed, covered w/black carpet w/a double layered face plate. small area approx 1"x1.5" where the carpet was torn when being installed, easy to fix. I'm looking for around 40$

1-Custom built 12" sealed box 1/2" MDF, very securely built by me, glued and screwed together, with internal bracing, and a second layer of silicone caulk to make sure it's airtight. Has a hole cut for a set of terminals (any radio shack will have a set that fits). Pictures at bottom

2-Crunch Audio Pro Series subwoofers-SVC 4 Ohm, their performance surprised me, I had them in a dual 12" ported box on a rockford 500s and it absolutely pounded. I can sell the subs alone, or w/the box. I'm not sure of the specs, but they handled 250+ watts apiece for about 2 months in the big ported box. The box comes w/a "beauty ring" to mount around each of the woofers and a speaker grill to cover that.

1-Old R/F Punch series SVC 4ohm woofer. Doesn't play, not sure what's wrong w/it..make an offer.

2-Alpine 3523 speaker amps. 60*2 rms 140*2 max 256 mm* 54 mm* 160 mm W/wiring to connect them to speakers and an Alpine Model 3311 Crossover/ 7 band Equalizer W/independent subwoofer and fader controls.

Email me at Jdg784@Hotmail.com or hit me up on aim at Soccerguy784

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.