12" Custom Built DD 95G Series+TI Basket+Dual Leads+Direct Leads+CF Cap **Pics**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

12" Custom Built DD 95G Series+TI Basket+Dual Leads+Direct Leads+CF Cap &amp; More

2. Specs:

12" Flat Black TC/Ti Basket, HD Paper Cone with stitched Sorround, 3 Medium Stiff Spiders with Dual hd tinsel lead sew in, OEM Specs Coil BUT FW Aluminum dual .5dcr and Red Carbon Fiber Cap.

The Sub Was Built for both daily &amp; Comp aplication so I'll say 1500+ Rms Daily (DD OEM power) &amp; 5k+ 3 Sec Burps.

3. Description/Condition:

Mint as you can see in the pics, I Just Built it and Free air Tested to make sure works perfect.

4. Price:

I would like to get $525 in a local deal. Keep in mind that this Sub is heavy so shipping will be around $60-$70 (please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer and the cash ready just pme)

NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES Please

5. Pictures:

724BC7E4-0CF0-41E3-BD90-99E246342B79-873-000000BAD94B37BA.jpg

B7186E9C-42D6-4029-9812-A3EA918D1AB7-873-000000BAEAD3A18C.jpg

98CB6E76-5023-4E75-A9CE-BAC579F380E7-873-000000BB2C4D62DD.jpg

106AF9B6-0638-4ABB-96BE-4D0B19ED8B57-873-000000BB0C444151.jpg

80BBC418-60B3-4379-9554-26D305AB3356-873-000000BB4C44395B.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Blah, Blah Blah... I asked you last week to send proof, video and pics to my paypal e-mail address and I haven't received anything yet, Plus due the dispute you should be posting over Paypal website and not here...
ps. IF............ You want to work it out not through the paypal dispute like seems to be, then send me what I've been requesting since last week, You know my paypal email addresss dont you?
His email is on PayPal. Look at the details page. Not sure why he would need to send it too you. GLWS!
His feedback says it all, he already asked you to send him idk what to his email if you want to work it out. Why do you keep asking for his email if he already told you its the same as the one you sent the cash lol
Do you want me to pm you his email/paypal addy? Do your part bro...
They scream good seller to me quit making excuses and get him the information he has been asking u for
Seriously, How does this guy think I'll trust his word without ANY Proof of the damages AFTER all the times he tried to screw me over by wanting a refund when I knew he was going to pick them up and he thinks that posting shit on my fs threads will force me to refund part of the cash without any proof? How Hard is it to send what I requested 10 days ago to my paypal email address?
^^^ As I mentioned a million of times, please send the Pics, video or any other proof of the damages to my paypal email address, same ******* email that you sent the cash. No way for me or paypal to help you if you don't provide evidence.(I'm sorry but I wont give you my Phone Number)

Chris
Somebody make this Guy understand that HE NEED TO PROVIDE PROOF, Nobody will just said Oh yeah I'll refund you $100 dlls from the paid price WITHOUT ANY PROOF!

Not even paypal and they'll see how many times I requested the proof send to my paypal email address.

STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD AND SEND THE PROOF I ASKED FOR TO MY PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS!

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I ASK!!

I've been dealing with Chris for the last 5 or so years and he's never tried screwing me over, other than making me go broke by building subs I want.

Simple fix and I'm sure he'd be willing to work with you if you just provide proof that the subs were damaged when they arrived...

Depends how much cash you add, I always see those motors for $120-150 shipped.
I always see the D's &amp; G's the most I have never seen another E but if that's all the E's are worth maybe I'll just get it reconed, although I was quoted 165 bucks for a stock 12" recone and basket from DD.

Somebody make this Guy understand that HE NEED TO PROVIDE PROOF, Nobody will just said Oh yeah I'll refund you $100 dlls from the paid price WITHOUT ANY PROOF!Not even paypal and they'll see how many times I requested the proof send to my paypal email address.

STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD AND SEND THE PROOF I ASKED FOR TO MY PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS!

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I ASK!!

Lol your a joke. I asked you more than a couple times for yor email and phone number but you can't do either. Makes it kinda hard to show you your "proof" how you messed your subs up when you shipped them to me

I have no doubt even when I do send you this email that your just gonna say screw you cuz that's the type of person you seem to be. We will see I guess

Good news is I actually found your email address. Wanna guess where? On the forum when you typed It out to another person and posted it. Was it really that hard to just tell me?

Anyways you will get your email with your pics of the marks you caused in the subs by leaving lose screws in the box when you shipped it. ( who does that )?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...