12" Custom Built DD 95G Series+TI Basket+Dual Leads+Direct Leads+CF Cap **Pics**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

12" Custom Built DD 95G Series+TI Basket+Dual Leads+Direct Leads+CF Cap &amp; More

2. Specs:

12" Flat Black TC/Ti Basket, HD Paper Cone with stitched Sorround, 3 Medium Stiff Spiders with Dual hd tinsel lead sew in, OEM Specs Coil BUT FW Aluminum dual .5dcr and Red Carbon Fiber Cap.

The Sub Was Built for both daily &amp; Comp aplication so I'll say 1500+ Rms Daily (DD OEM power) &amp; 5k+ 3 Sec Burps.

3. Description/Condition:

Mint as you can see in the pics, I Just Built it and Free air Tested to make sure works perfect.

4. Price:

I would like to get $525 in a local deal. Keep in mind that this Sub is heavy so shipping will be around $60-$70 (please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer and the cash ready just pme)

NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES Please

5. Pictures:

724BC7E4-0CF0-41E3-BD90-99E246342B79-873-000000BAD94B37BA.jpg

B7186E9C-42D6-4029-9812-A3EA918D1AB7-873-000000BAEAD3A18C.jpg

98CB6E76-5023-4E75-A9CE-BAC579F380E7-873-000000BB2C4D62DD.jpg

106AF9B6-0638-4ABB-96BE-4D0B19ED8B57-873-000000BB0C444151.jpg

80BBC418-60B3-4379-9554-26D305AB3356-873-000000BB4C44395B.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Monday again

Your inbox is still full meanwhile I have seen you have been on the forum all day yesterday bumpin your threds.

Why can you not pm me back about the PayPal dispute I had to open since you will not even talk to me?

You messed up when you shipped me my subs And now are playing games

I thought you where a trusted seller on here? It does not seem that way at all

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME!!!

Blah, Blah Blah... I asked you last week to send proof, video and pics to my paypal e-mail address and I haven't received anything yet, Plus due the dispute you should be posting over Paypal website and not here... I'm done with you and your BS and at this point I'll let the Paypal Team take care of you, after that I'll just have deleted all your posts in my threads...

Have a nice day...

ps. IF............ You want to work it out not through the paypal dispute like seems to be, then send me what I've been requesting since last week, You know my paypal email addresss dont you?

This will be my only response to you and I wont clear my pms till you send me that email or send it to the Paypal Team.

Chris

Blah, Blah Blah... I asked you last week to send proof, video and pics to my paypal e-mail address and I haven't received anything yet, Plus due the dispute you should be posting over Paypal website and not here... I'm done with you and your BS and at this point I'll let the Paypal Team take care of you, after that I'll just have deleted all your posts in my threads...Have a nice day...

ps. IF............ You want to work it out not through the paypal dispute like seems to be, then send me what I've been requesting since last week, You know my paypal email addresss dont you?

This will be my only response to you and I wont clear my pms till you send me that email or send it to the Paypal Team.

Chris
Who in their right mind would buy something from you. You just sat here and told everyone that you are ignoring me and will continue to due so. Wtf is that? Are you a grown man or a child? This could have stayed in pms but YOU are choosing to make this quite difficult.

All I've asked for is your phone number and email, at least 3 times, and you can't comply. Sounds like you don wanna deal with the problem that you caused.

I have posted this same info to PayPal when I started this with them, you have till the 17th before a dispute happends. I really think you should stop acting like this and just try and fix the problem. You have done nothing but try to avoid all this.paypal will see that along with all your posts you keep making about not carrying about the situation as well as you not answering my pms.

But really your not gonna clear your pms cuz you don't wanna talk to me? Seriously grow up. I reall hope you never sell anything again on here since everyone knows how you act when things don't go your way.

Bottom line is send me your email so I can send you what you wanna see I've had it all along and give me your phone number I want to talk to you on the phone insted of being given the run around. These are not unreasonable requests at all.

Oh and ps if you actually read my messages I have come up with a very simple solution. It's in your pm box as well as on PayPal.

Im one of his customers and ill keep dealing with zeus cause he is trustworthy i bought $500 sub from him with no issues just send what he wants and this can all be worked out i know he wont screw anyone

I have bought from him too no issues what so ever. His email is on PayPal. Look at the details page. Not sure why he would need to send it too you. GLWS!

Bro, I always deal with chris no issues ever and I'll keep buying his subs/parts.

his feedback says it all, he already asked you to send him idk what to his email if you want to work it out. Why do you keep asking for his email if he already told you its the same as the one you sent the cash lol

Do you want me to pm you his email/paypal addy? Do your part bro...

Good luck for both of you guys.

Im one of his customers and ill keep dealing with zeus cause he is trustworthy i bought $500 sub from him with no issues just send what he wants and this can all be worked out i know he wont screw anyone
I have bought from him too no issues what so ever. His email is on PayPal. Look at the details page. Not sure why he would need to send it too you. GLWS!
Bro, I always deal with chris no issues ever and I'll keep buying his subs/parts.
his feedback says it all, he already asked you to send him idk what to his email if you want to work it out. Why do you keep asking for his email if he already told you its the same as the one you sent the cash lol

Do you want me to pm you his email/paypal addy? Do your part bro...

Good luck for both of you guys.

You all might have had a great deal with him but to me someone who can not even bother to take lose screws ou of a box before you ship a sub, but that is not a good seller to me. He also tryed to make something to protect the cone. A+ in that but you left a gap and a screw got stub between the wood and surround. Then add on to the fact that I pm him like crazy just for some info and then he refuses to talk to me until he wants?

Above all that it seems like he doesn't even want to try to fix the situation. I had to file a PayPal claim for the simple reason HE WOULD NOT TALK TO ME. I guess I got his attention but hey he still won't clear his pms, very mature

All of these thing SCREAM great seller to me...

You all might have had a great deal with him but to me someone who can not even bother to take lose screws ou of a box before you ship a sub, but that is not a good seller to me. He also tryed to make something to protect the cone. A+ in that but you left a gap and a screw got stub between the wood and surround. Then add on to the fact that I pm him like crazy just for some info and then he refuses to talk to me until he wants?
Above all that it seems like he doesn't even want to try to fix the situation. I had to file a PayPal claim for the simple reason HE WOULD NOT TALK TO ME. I guess I got his attention but hey he still won't clear his pms, very mature

All of these thing SCREAM great seller to me...
They scream good seller to me quit making excuses and get him the information he has been asking u for

They scream good seller to me quit making excuses and get him the information he has been asking u for
I will as soon as he gets me what I asked for, and it's hard to do since the guy won't clear his pms or return the ones I've sent him

Bro... Don't sweat it, that guy is just playing games here and with paypal.

First issue, He asked me to ship to a different person/address than the one paypal gave me, I refused and ship them to the correct paypal address then he started acting weird.

Second, He asked me for the tracking number and I asked him for his email address to send him pictures like I always do, He didn't gave me his email so I sent the pic of the tracking to his paypal email address, 2 days later when the Subs were on its way he contacted me asking for a refund because I ship them to the wrong person/address and because he didn't trust me and maybe I had shipped rocks inside of the boxes. I requested a video of him opening the boxes once he received them because at that point I knew he was trying to rip me off.

Third, Due the Signature Required USPS couln't deliver the Subs so he contacted me again asking once again for a refund because he wasn't going to be able to pick them up, he said USPS was going to hold them 15 days, I said do what you gotta do but I'm not sending any cash if I don't have the Subs back.

Fourth, After he threatened me that he was going to do this and do that if I didn't do a refund, he ended picking up the subs 3 days later.

Then he contacted me letting me know about some issues in the surrounds, at that point Of Course I didn't trust his word because all of the previous issues and I let him know that. I also asked him to send me the video I had requested before to my paypal email address and any pictures of any damage or any other proof in order to work it out...

TILL TODAY I'm still waiting for any proof of the damages and the reason I don't clean my pm's is because he keeps spamming by threatening me, calling me names and shit like that.

Seriously, How does this guy think I'll trust his word without ANY Proof of the damages AFTER all the times he tried to screw me over by wanting a refund when I knew he was going to pick them up and he thinks that posting shit on my fs threads will force me to refund part of the cash without any proof? How Hard is it to send what I requested 10 days ago to my paypal email address?

At this point idk if I'm the stupid one here for putting up with this situation...

Bro... Don't sweat it, that guy is just playing games here and with paypal.First issue, He asked me to ship to a different person/address than the one paypal gave me, I refused and ship them to the correct paypal address then he started acting weird.

Second, He asked me for the tracking number and I asked him for his email address to send him pictures like I always do, He didn't gave me his email so I sent the pic of the tracking to his paypal email address, 2 days later when the Subs were on its way he contacted me asking for a refund because I ship them to the wrong person/address and because he didn't trust me and maybe I had shipped rocks inside of the boxes. I requested a video of him opening the boxes once he received them because at that point I knew he was trying to rip me off.

Third, Due the Signature Required USPS couln't deliver the Subs so he contacted me again asking once again for a refund because he wasn't going to be able to pick them up, he said USPS was going to hold them 15 days, I said do what you gotta do but I'm not sending any cash if I don't have the Subs back.

Fourth, After he threatened me that he was going to do this and do that if I didn't do a refund, he ended picking up the subs 3 days later.

Then he contacted me letting me know about some issues in the surrounds, at that point Of Course I didn't trust his word because all of the previous issues and I let him know that. I also asked him to send me the video I had requested before to my paypal email address and any pictures of any damage or any other proof in order to work it out...

TILL TODAY I'm still waiting for any proof of the damages and the reason I don't clean my pm's is because he keeps spamming by threatening me, calling me names and shit like that.

Seriously, How does this guy think I'll trust his word without ANY Proof of the damages AFTER all the times he tried to screw me over by wanting a refund when I knew he was going to pick them up and he thinks that posting shit on my fs threads will force me to refund part of the cash without any proof? How Hard is it to send what I requested 10 days ago to my paypal email address?

At this point idk if I'm the stupid one here for putting up with this situation...
I was gonna type out a response but I'm sick of dealing with you since I've explained why I did what I did so I'm not gonna do it again. I've never threatend you unlike yourself. I was trying to keep this in pms YOU made this a public matter

For the last time what is your email and phone number. Give me that and guess what I'll send you the pictures I have only asked you 5 times for this

I'm not going around hunting for it I'm sick of trying to make this right it's your turn to fix your problem

^^^ As I mentioned a million of times, please send the Pics, video or any other proof of the damages to my paypal email address, same ******* email that you sent the cash. No way for me or paypal to help you if you don't provide evidence.

(I'm sorry but I wont give you my Phone Number)

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...