SOLD 12" Alpine Type-R's

VitViper
10+ year member

Oregon
I have two 12" Alpine Type-R's (4-ohm DVC) up for sale. I'm asking $60 + shipping each. I have no way to ship them both in one box... just don't have a box that big //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif But if you want both, I can find out how much it costs to ship 'em both with UPS packing them into one big box.... The subs are a little dusty from sitting in the garage, and they look exactly as you see in the pics. I ran 'em for about 6 months, and never had a problem with them. The were working great and pounding hard. I pulled a 134db w/ 'em running a hifonics BX1000D amp... I didn't bother turning the bass up on the deck... ran it at 0 (i have an alpine CDA 9815, so my bass goes up to 7 or something like that), and ran the gain just past 1/2 on the amp (about 4 volts). Oh, and did I mention I hit that DB with a 128kbps MP3? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

The cone is in perfect condition. The amp was never run to clipping, and the subs never pushed to distortion. I love my systems and take good care of them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Pics:

alpine1.jpg

alpine2.jpg

134 isnt much at all....
I wasn't bragging. I just stated that's what it got the one time I bothered to test it. I wasn't very proud of the box. The guy who built it for me made the openings a tad too big... one of the subs was only held in by like 3 screws //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I tested it at my normal listening settings... so my normal daily driving settings, just at a higher volume. When I actually turned the bass up on the deck, it got QUITE a bit louder. The system I had set up had a lot more potential with a better box :-/

But no matter now, the subs work great, and I loved them. Given my current financial situation, and my focus shift away from systems to tuning for speed, I have decided to sell it all. My system sat in my garage for well over a month gathering dust.

shouldnt be that much for shipping prob around 20-30 at the most. I just shipped some heavy subs and it wasnt that much go to ups and check on the shipping you got some refs?

Based on measurements and weight, UPS gave me over $43 for shipping. I'm willing to refund any difference in shipping to the buyer... that's not a problem for me. Basically, it's $120 + shipping...

Do you do COD? just wondering cause you didnt state any refs, sorry these are not for my but my little brother and hes new on here kustyn727 so I just tryn to help him out I hope you understand. he just got screwed on ebay and waiting on that problem to clear up so just watching his back. Will you guarente them not to be doa? Can you test them as well? just from sitting in the garage the moister could of did some damage. Sorry not be meaning to seem like a jerk about it if I come off that way. Just hes 15 and this gona be his first stuff I want it to go well. Also what were the specs on the box you had it in?

Do you do COD? just wondering cause you didnt state any refs, sorry these are not for my but my little brother and hes new on here kustyn727 so I just tryn to help him out I hope you understand. he just got screwed on ebay and waiting on that problem to clear up so just watching his back. Will you guarente them not to be doa? Can you test them as well? just from sitting in the garage the moister could of did some damage. Sorry not be meaning to seem like a jerk about it if I come off that way. Just hes 15 and this gona be his first stuff I want it to go well. Also what were the specs on the box you had it in?
They were working just perfectly when I pulled them outta the trunk.... and what moisture are you talking about... It's been in the 80's all summer in Oregon, dry the whole time. I just pulled the subs out of the box at the beginning of the week. The box was a two chamber sealed box, 1 cu.ft. per chamber. I don't have any refs here, 'cause I've never sold on here before. My ebay id is 'vitviper' and as you can tell, none of my buyers have ever had a complaint. I've sold on http://www.teamzx2.com before, and the site web master bought my amp just this week, so I have no way to test the subs right now, but they were working PERFECTLY when I pulled them out. If I had a way to test them I would.

Thanks for the info, here in ny there has been alot of rain and really damp this year. Like I said I am not tryn to come off rude about it. If I Am I am sorry just want to make sure there in good shape. WOuld you do COD if he pays for it at 55 apiece? Let me know and I will talk some more with him about it thanks

Can't do COD. I've never done it before, and I don't plan on starting anytime soon. I can take a money order or PayPal. Once I receive it, it gets shipped next day. I've never screwed anybody before, and I don't plan on starting now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.