12 inch sub options

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jimg

CarAudio.com Regular
Air space 1.5. - 2.0 cubic feet
amp. 1500 wat US acoustic Mike

2010 camaro

I know it is not ideal but would like to pping the sub and port into the cabin of the car, I like to have the amps and all the wiring on an amp rack in the trunk

currently Have two 10 inch Dayton HO 10,s They sound ok but not as much output as I would like.

what 12 inch would work well with 1500 watts and the Space I have to use

Air space 1.5. - 2.0 cubic feet
amp. 1500 wat US acoustic Mike

2010 camaro

I know it is not ideal but would like to pping the sub and port into the cabin of the car, I like to have the amps and all the wiring on an amp rack in the trunk

currently Have two 10 inch Dayton HO 10,s They sound ok but not as much output as I would like.

what 12 inch would work well with 1500 watts and the Space I have to use

Budget? I would suggest that you run two VFL 10's or SA 10's in that same box. You need the cone area. Buy two D4 subs and run everything @ 1 ohm.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...