110 AMP MANL Fuse? NEED HELP!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys,

So im adding an additional amp to my build. The amps are Alpine MRX‑M55 and MRP-F300 where they're 60amp and 50amp respectively. Ive been looking everywhere on ebay for a 110 amp MANL fuse and I cant find anything. Should I go for a 100amp? Or should I keep hunting? What do you guys think? Do any of you know someone who carries 110 MANL fuse?

Thanks Guys

So are you running your wire to a distribution block and then to the amps?
Yeah. The fuses in the distro block will be 60 and 50. I found those already, but I can't find a 110 fuse for my inline. Should I go lower instead to a 100a? I've heard that you must run whatever that's listed on the amp, but I can't find anything that's rated at 110.

So the fuse you are asking about is the one closest to your battery correct? What size wire do you have and what amperage is it rated at or at least the brand?

Hey guys,So im adding an additional amp to my build. The amps are Alpine MRX‑M55 and MRP-F300 where they're 60amp and 50amp respectively. Ive been looking everywhere on ebay for a 110 amp MANL fuse and I cant find anything. Should I go for a 100amp? Or should I keep hunting? What do you guys think? Do any of you know someone who carries 110 MANL fuse?

Thanks Guys
Just go with a 120 and you should be fine as long as you set your gains right. You could use a 100 to but you might burn it if your maxing the amps

LOL true but hes prolly going to be pulling 70-80 amps max tbh. Because with both of them amps hes only going to be at like 800-900 rms
That is probably true but I was just trying to be on the safe side and find out cause it would **** if they had some bad wire and something were to happen. Ya know?

yeah but for all we know he could have some 8ga from Walmart lol
Nope they're 4ga knu ofc wire. And upgrading to 0 real soon

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Would 0 be overkill for current setup?

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Probably... Lol

Nope they're 4ga knu ofc wire. And upgrading to 0 real soon 

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Would 0 be overkill for current setup?

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Probably... Lol
It never hurts to have plenty of power wire imo and especially if you plan to upgrade down the road but for now just throw a 120amp fuse on there and you will be good for your current setup

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.