10's or 15's in Crew Cab Pros/Cons?

StephenS
10+ year member

Ive got a 2015 Nissan Titan SV Crew Cab and I'm trying to decide between two/three 15's or four 10's. I'm going back and forth of wanting to keep my bench seat, saying that I've seen builds with my year truck with quad 10s under the bench that look nice but, I've not met anyone in person to hear those setups. I've came across plenty of people of delete their bench seats and do multiple 15s and i have heard them. So can say four Sundown Sa 10s give a good bang in a built box under these seats, as much of you I love the lows and understand 10s wont necessarily hit the same notes/lows. So in your opinions would the 10s be somthing I would regret doing or can these systems really shake? If nothing else could through me some of the pros/cons that I may not have thought of.

Thanks,

Stephen S.

2.5 cubes is what you have to work with under the seats. Your best bet will be 4 8s ported.  My SA-8s were fantastic and no one thought they were 8s.

That is a myth that smaller subwoofers dont play as low as big subwoofers. Ive had 8"- 21" subwoofers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.