SOLD 10s for sale! SoloX, DD, Atomic

ShockingCanada
10+ year member

Ok so I have a few woofers for sale that need to go!

First is a pair of SoloX 10s, I have 4 cones for these so in total you get the two woofer assemblies, plus a pair of dual 1ohm cones and a pair of dual 2ohm cones. These woofers and cones are in excellent shape, I have the original boxes for the woofers and the cones, and they are ready to go! I will let them go for $450 for everything plus shipping! I am going to be driving to Spring Break so if you buy before then you can either meet me or I can ship from the US to save you shipping fees! Obviously I would prefer to meet up if you are willing to drive because they are heavy!

Second I have 3 DD 9510Gs, they are all three dual 0.7ohms and came out of Mike Skaritkas CRX which was the North American dbdrag street B champion. They have paper cones and paper dustcaps but the cones have been reinforced so that they are STRONG. The woofers have extra stiff suspension from DD and that not only makes them LOUD but makes it so they don't get sloppy as they break in! I will sell for $375 per woofer plus shipping, again I will deliver to anywhere along our highway route to SBN if you want to meet up with me and if not I will ship from USA if you buy before SBN. If you buy all three I will do the set for $1000!!! That is rediculously cheap but there will be no deals cut if you only want two.

Third is a pair of Atomic APX motors with 10 inch baskets but they are BLOWN, the motors are in descent shape but do have some chips. They are older motors with a 0.75 inch top plate, extended pole peice, double stacked magnet, flat back plate, and multiple pole and gap vents. Buy these motors and rebuild them to whatever size and impedance you want, I will include the used 10 inch baskets and you have to buy the pair. I want $150 for the pair of motors! Again super cheap because I want these things GONE. Shipping is the same deal buy before SBN and meet me or I will ship from within the US on my way to SBN if you want to pay for shipping.

IF YOU WANT PICS EMAIL ME. I have pics of them but I have no idea how to post pics and you all know what soloXs and DDs look like, if not you can find pics on the internet. If you e-mail me at newdeal_99@hotmail.com I will e-mail pics of whatever you want and if you still dont trust me then just meet me on the way to SBN and pay cash lol.

he sent payment, which I denied because another person who lives nearby to me met the terms that I wanted aka payment up front. I had never accepted his deposit and as such returned it via paypal. Next time stop trying to be master negotiators and when someone tries to offer a great deal on gear just realise that you are getting a killer price and if you want a great price sometimes you need to go by his terms. Anyway still got the 9510Gs so back to the top
LMFAO

This is the biggest pile of $hit ive ever heard:laugh:

Maybe you shouldnt be a salesman.....

lol I am not a sales person I am just a guy trying to get rid of some gear really cheap and am even willing to drive it a long distance so you get it even cheaper because you dont even need to ship it. All I asked for was payment in full before I loaded it up and drove it 1500kilometers and I found someone who was willing to do that so I sold to them.

he sent payment, which I denied because another person who lives nearby to me met the terms that I wanted aka payment up front. I had never accepted his deposit and as such returned it via paypal. Next time stop trying to be master negotiators and when someone tries to offer a great deal on gear just realise that you are getting a killer price and if you want a great price sometimes you need to go by his terms. Anyway still got the 9510Gs so back to the top
next time...stop being an A$$ hat with 50 posts and no refs in your sig and no pics... trying to get paid up front......only idiots would have agreed to your terms but i guess you found a few...thats how so many people get ripped off on the forums...by being to dam trusting!!

lol are you retarded if you want pics like I said 5 times E-MAIL ME Also as you will see like 3 people vouched for me in this post, and like I said if you look on canadiancaraudio or termpro alot of people know me on there I have been a member on those forums since 2001 but I rarely ever visit this forum...Canadians have no money and termpro closed their marketplace so I have no choice but to post for sales here now

you were driving right by my house thursday and we could have met at a store right off the exit and did a nice cash in hand deal...but you insist you must be paid up front or no deal....man no matter what the reason.... that smells fishier then spl gurus fingers as hes leavin his avatars house..wtf........and when i was trying to make the deal those people hadnt posted for you yet.......so ye i guess i am retarded

like I said I have no desire to load up my gear and drive it down there only to find out that your car broke down mere minutes before and you don't have the money anymore like happens so many times. anyway this thread is getting off topic. spl guru if you want pics email me all that is left are the DDs ttt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.