Central Region 107.5 wgci car show in Chicago

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
im still debating on heading out there with no sounds in the car. if my dad wasnt being gay about it id just take out the 94 roadking flh.... thing is a monster, prolly does 11.5-12 quater miles now since he detuned it

This event is in the heart of the Ghetto. Walking distance for me. I wouldn't be too scared as the police station is right around the corner and the Eisenhower expressway is blocks away as well. I say if you KNOW you're loud, I'd come check it out. Anybody who halfway knows what they're doing can win the 500 dollars. You will be mostly competing against 4 L7 12s w/ prefabbed boxes in trunks with shitty electrical. More than likely someone from DOA will win it. But this is your chance to be on the radio and win some real money.

I have to work that day, but I wouldn't win because I designed my car to be loud inside, not heard from the outside. What the hell was I thinking....

DOA will have fun at this one though, using their fleamarket junk to beat up on numerous JL/Kicker set ups.

so deerhunt get a new system and and a 10 piece for this?
LOL He can try that **** around my house if he wants to. It is a Popeyes not far from there. It's also a McDonalds, a Subway, and an ok chinese food place in the same area. There used to be a Magic Johnson theater there, but they closed it up.

churches is nasty, if your ever in the greater joliet area, go to chicken and spice, they sell chicken chunks and omfg their delicious. its just a big hunk of fried chicken and comes with sweet and sour souce(not like a chinese resturant, its good tho) and their homemade hot sauce... both suaces are amazing.... i saw you guys talking about chicken so i had to bring up chicken and spice.... but ya im def not making to this show, i got almost everything i need coming in the next few weeks/days, next thing im buying is some 1/0 for the big3... if any1 around here has some laying around... ill take it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

churches is nasty, if your ever in the greater joliet area, go to chicken and spice, they sell chicken chunks and omfg their delicious. its just a big hunk of fried chicken and comes with sweet and sour souce(not like a chinese resturant, its good tho) and their homemade hot sauce... both suaces are amazing.... i saw you guys talking about chicken so i had to bring up chicken and spice.... but ya im def not making to this show, i got almost everything i need coming in the next few weeks/days, next thing im buying is some 1/0 for the big3... if any1 around here has some laying around... ill take it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
LOL.... Come to the show and I can sell you some. I got 1/0 Knu wire and 1/0 and 2/0 welding wire. I'm a long way off from my build so I can sell you some wire. I think my shortest run might be like 15 feet give or take.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.