1000+ Watt Amplifiers

HOLY, thats alot of amps to choose from. What do you guys suggest for running 1 Image Dynamics IDMAX 12 v.3 D4 sub in a sealed enclosure?
anything thats in the 650+ at 2 ohms mono would be a great start //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

never seem to hear much about those resonant engineering amps, well as far as that goes ive never even seen one since their site hasnt included the amps yet. but does anyone kno how much they run? and cost?

never seem to hear much about those resonant engineering amps, well as far as that goes ive never even seen one since their site hasnt included the amps yet. but does anyone kno how much they run? and cost?
I spoke to David @ RE a couple months ago about some RE8's, and he said that the new RE amps will be released sometime in early 2005. There is/was an RE35.1 amp that was made, but it is no longer in production.

I think you should re do the whole list showing what actually pushes 1000watts cause i know alot of them dont actually push what they are rated at like the hifonics amps and the kenwood amps other then that I think (not sure) PG amps are under rated RMS is 1200 but my friends was benched at 1400~ @ 1ohm

Most of the links are dead because I made the list over a year ago....this was actually the second one I did, if someone else has the energy to redo it, go ahead, I don't have the time for it anymore.

infiniti 1210a, 1300w x 1 at 2 ohms 300 dollars. the 1211a is the new model and its the exact same **** thing.. cheapest ive found it is lil under 500. so try and find the 1210.. good brand.. high output

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.