$1000 System Build help

patshea098
10+ year member

$1000 to get all my parts and installed now i would like to spend less but thats my maximum...would like to keep to $800 I have a F350 4 door, so i need 2 sets of components, i want the best i can within my budget. I also am buying this head unit. but have found it for 180-200. So that is $200 down. I also have 2 250 Watt amps that i was planning on hooking one of each to each set of components. But if yall suggest i buy a new 4 channel amp to power them then i will. This budget also includes installation and my wiring kits too so could yall show me which kit for all that also. Lastly i have 2 captains chairs in the front and i want to have a custom box built for 2 12" subs and get the most out of them. so if anyone can shed me some light on mi approach to that.

I already have my subs, 2 12" AudioMobile MASS 2012's, old but good condition and sound nice. Running off a JBL GTO1201.

I really appreciate all and any help i receive. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
dont need anything else....just wiring kits...so like 100 bucks. i got subs and sub amp like i said and two amps for two sets of components..

im just looking for suggestions on components, wiring kits, and whether is should get diff or new component amps.

Look into some of the mb quart components. They have high end and low end but pretty good product for the price. You can get 2 sets of components for a little over 100 brand new

I may have read it worng but it sounds like you get get a run of 1/0.. lots of cheap small runs on this site. Run it back to a distro black that has 3 4ga coming out of it to power each amp...

well see i WANT to spend 300-400 on components...i know i can get good ones cheaper....but i want to spend that much so i can get the absolute BEST i can for the money. im just saying that is m maximum.

can anyone address me on whether i should get a new 4 channel amp or running my 2 JBL GTQ 240's one to each set of components will be fine..

I recommend the Eton pro 170 mid-tweeter component series...

They are a great set of speakers for the money.

Rainbow makes great high end stuff.. but a lot of their low end stuff isn't all that great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.