100 RMS Speaker Recommendations

itachiblade

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a 2014 Mazda 3 that I installed a aftermarket headunit (Boss Elite BE10ACP). I have a Soundstream Reserve RS5.4500D amp that does 100 watts RMS x 4 + 500 watts RMS x 1. I have a Kicker 43CWR124 which is a 12 inch 4 ohm 500 RMS sub. I'm looking for 100 RMS (preferably 300 watts peak) 6.5 inch speakers to put in the front and rear doors that will be wired to the amp. If yall could give me some recommendations that would be helpful. Budget about $120 for each pair so $240 total.

I have a 2014 Mazda 3 that I installed a aftermarket headunit (Boss Elite BE10ACP). I have a Soundstream Reserve RS5.4500D amp that does 100 watts RMS x 4 + 500 watts RMS x 1. I have a Kicker 43CWR124 which is a 12 inch 4 ohm 500 RMS sub. I'm looking for 100 RMS (preferably 300 watts peak) 6.5 inch speakers to put in the front and rear doors that will be wired to the amp. If yall could give me some recommendations that would be helpful. Budget about $120 for each pair so $240 total.
I am interested in this amplifier. How did you wire it? 4 gauge or 1/0 gauge?

I am interested in this amplifier. How did you wire it? 4 gauge or 1/0 gauge?

lollll.jpg

uhhhh.jpg

uhhhh 2.jpg

uhhhh3.jpg

Considering I am running 300watts to my Memphis Viv comps that are rated at 125w I will say you settings and install matter much more than the rating.

My pick would likely be the Memphis power reference line. They are quite efficient with power though they aren't the best as producing midbass. But at that price point your options are mild.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.