$100 new...what's the best bang for the buck for my gf's car.

Are you using t/a? Also are you running it active or with passive x-overs? What are your filters at and slopes set to?
yes, i think passive x-overs and not sure. I'd have to write those down. I was messing around with it trying to get the highs to sound better but might need to either get some assistance or mess around with it some more until it sounds better.

Been a while since I've shopped for HU's. For budget I usually go kenwood or clarion, but what do you guys think fits this budget best?
She just wants BT streaming from here phone. BT calling would be dope but not necessary.
You decided on one yet? I don't know about you, but my in my experience chicks are pretty finicky about ease of use.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.