$100 new...what's the best bang for the buck for my gf's car.

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
Been a while since I've shopped for HU's. For budget I usually go kenwood or clarion, but what do you guys think fits this budget best?

She just wants BT streaming from here phone. BT calling would be dope but not necessary.

Yeah leaning towards Pioneer. Seems like those features are pretty standard across the board nowadays.

I remember when you had to have an adapter for the Bluetooth and another adapter for the USB. lol.

Until very recently, I've been with Clarion for almost 16 years. Overall I'm in favor of the simple faceplate layout. There was a year like 2004 and 2005 where the faceplates looked like garbage... but I think they learned from it. I think the current CZ305 looks pretty nice, and it has sirius/XM expandability in the future.

I put a jvc in my buddies jeep the other day, its got way more features than my kenwood and has "4v" preouts
Not sure if you connected amps to build but did you check the preout voltage when you were setting the gains on the amp. I went with a jvc deck that had great on the box features but i don't think preouts are anywhere near 4V. I doubt they're any more than 1v at a higher volume. I think moving forward i trust a 2v pioneer rating over a jvc 4v rating. I'm gonna end up using line drivers. anyways, that was my experience and wanted to ask what you experienced.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.