100 fuse

Participant count
  • Participant list
you could get it from crutchfield or prolly cheaper from a local shop, for a 100 amp fuse you wont be able to use a glass fuse you will have to use the waffer style hi-amp fuses and no i dont think there is a kit with that big of a fuse and holder they usually only come with like 60 amp fuses

oh i see them now but where can i find a fuse holder for those type of fuses??? and what do they look like? Never seen a fuse like that before.

lol boy i am just answering my on questions tonight. I found the fuse holder i just have one more question. i have an amp kit already. Now i have 400.4 amp and i am getting bd1000.1 now i was think about just changing the power and ground and fuse. Should i get different RCAs cables? or will the ones i have do fine. there just regular not the expensive one.

what size is the new power and ground wire? as far as the rcs i think any pair will work fine you r powering subs right? i dont think there is much difference i mean if you are going for supper high sq and running the amp to mids and twets then maybe ya go for some high quality stuff but for subs i dont think you would be able to hear and noticable difference

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.