~$100 Budget • Need 6.5" Component Recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

bballstarx124x
10+ year member

I'm looking for components to put in my kicks as well as my rear deck lid. I have around $100 per set. I could go a little high but I'm looking to keep it around that price range. I mean +- $25 is resonable. I have 100w @ 4 ohm to throw at the speakers. I've looked at Crescendo CCX65 and the CDT Audio Classic. Anyone have any other suggestions?

^x2. pioneer D-series sound nice to me.

haven't heard polk DB components... but people seem to approve of those.

and those crescendos seem to get their name thrown around a lot of here.....but not many people seem to run them/ review them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.