10 post minimum?

on another site i frequent there is a 100 post limit before you can even see the classified section.

as in it doesnt show up on the main page until you go over 100.

~Magick_Man~

Is it just me, or is this PlateStacker tool a real d!ckhead? i don't get it. this guy is in just about every thread talking sh!t. like thread he was in, "well, i am a cop so i know all, da da da". go to hell, and perma-//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif
oh yeah, and to stay on topic, i vote for 455 posts til you can sell stuff, lol! But seriously, i don't buy from ANYONE online unless i know them or have talked to them on the phone or online. I won't do business with a phantom. What little money i do have to spend on car audio i want to be sure it is not getting taken without me getting what i am paying for.
Trust me, it is not just you. The only person impressed with Platestacker is Platestacker.

Is it just me, or is this PlateStacker tool a real d!ckhead? i don't get it. this guy is in just about every thread talking sh!t. like thread he was in, "well, i am a cop so i know all, da da da". go to hell, and perma-//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif
oh yeah, and to stay on topic, i vote for 455 posts til you can sell stuff, lol! But seriously, i don't buy from ANYONE online unless i know them or have talked to them on the phone or online. I won't do business with a phantom. What little money i do have to spend on car audio i want to be sure it is not getting taken without me getting what i am paying for.
What the hell are you talking about kid? I am a cop and I put in my input about a question regarding the law. I don't see how that confused or offended you. I don't talkshit in any of my posts, and how ironic that you are talking **** about me in this one. If someone asks a question, and I think I have a good answer or opinion, I will say it. If you don't like it you can go cry to someone else.

you've said you're a cop and you're in the military.......are you a military cop or in the reserves or something?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

you've said you're a cop and you're in the military.......are you a military cop or in the reserves or something?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
Wow, someone can actually ask me a question without trying to be a E-Thug! I am a Cop in the military, but not a MP. I provide security for the Nations Nuclear Weapons.

on another site i frequent there is a 100 post limit before you can even see the classified section.as in it doesnt show up on the main page until you go over 100.

~Magick_Man~
I like it. Except I think you should be able to see them, just not post there.

BTW, PlateStacker - your S/N makes you sound like you wash alot of dishes.

(just had to throw that out there)

bigcrunks.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.