10 post minimum?

Anyways, minimum post requirements don't prevent scamming. Use your head and do your research before you commit your funds.
Having a low post count doesen't mean your a scammer. It means you have a life and your not a computer nerd that lives on the internet 24/7.

Having a low post count doesen't mean your a scammer. It means you have a life and your not a computer nerd that lives on the internet 24/7.
So it's bad to ask questions? or help other people out with audio problems? what about if i want to increase my knowledge in stuff i want to learn? That means im a computer nerd?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

dB

So it's bad to ask questions? or help other people out with audio problems? what about if i want to increase my knowledge in stuff i want to learn? That means im a computer nerd?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

dB
It could mean that you prefer to spend your time while on the internet posting in threads as opposed to plastering a picture of yourself on a car audio forum filled with other guys.

dB
that's all i see that guy do is ***** about people posting on ca.com and that he seems to have some sort of life posing in front of his webcam.

btw he has more posts then i did after 3 months //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I think people just need to realize not to give people money they can't trust, and not to trust everyone....If you can't trust someone over the internet.... Then don't send them your hard earned money....
amen

Is it just me, or is this PlateStacker tool a real d!ckhead? i don't get it. this guy is in just about every thread talking sh!t. like thread he was in, "well, i am a cop so i know all, da da da". go to hell, and perma-//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif

oh yeah, and to stay on topic, i vote for 455 posts til you can sell stuff, lol! But seriously, i don't buy from ANYONE online unless i know them or have talked to them on the phone or online. I won't do business with a phantom. What little money i do have to spend on car audio i want to be sure it is not getting taken without me getting what i am paying for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.