10 inch type r's!

Participant count
  • Participant list

rockmo
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
picking a couple of these 10's up this weekend. dont have the paperwork that came with them, and my damned phone wont download the manual pdf. so i have no specs or reccomended box sizes.

questions are, what ported box size and tuning have you guys ran with these? i want good sound quality, but to get loud and low.

i have an 1991 xcab chevy, with no back seat, so i have some room to work with. current setup is a sealed 12, box is part of the center console and fans out to the back wall. its all coming out and being redone for these new subs.

the interior is all custom, so its gotta look good and sound great when done. View attachment 26554685

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

thanks to cscstang for some specs! t-line coming soon. will post some build pics, and maybe a video if i can get it done and figure out how to upload it. lol

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.